Girls, How is it possible to want a girlfriend but also be scared of it at the same time?

Like I'm 24 I have wanted a girlfriend for a very long time and I always get sad when I see other couples hugging or holding hands. But then I think I don't even have female friends I don't understand how women work. She would get bored easily with me and quickly go to another guy.

1mo Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence, man! As long as your a decent guy and nice, you should have no problem getting a girlfriend. If someone gets bored of you, then obviously, they werent really worth it.

• 1mo Looks matter it has always stopped me

I dont see whats wrong with that. Trust me. I used to be well over 300 pounds. Now im under 200. I was more confident about myself and then i got myself a boyfriend. He was the first boy to tell me i was beautiful. Yes, looks matter to an extent but they mean nothing if you have nothing else going for you.

I mean I have a good personality

What Girls Said 0