Tell me how many crushes that you had?

Most Helpful Guy

• Had a number.

In kindergarten in Japan, I liked this girl a lot and picked flowers for her. I also liked my best friend's mom a lot since I saw her naked when she took a bath and wanted to marry her. I moved to the U. S. after that.

Then I liked this red-headed girl when I was in first grade in the U. S. She took my jacket and tied me to a tree with it and gave me a kiss and I wanted her since. I had to move out a year later.

Then in Singapore at a British school there was this girl I originally hated. She seemed mean and rude to everyone. But we got paired up for an assignment where we worked together and I drew this giant illustration to present. She actually spilled glue all over it and ruined the drawing and cried and said she was so sorry and I told her it's no problem. On that night I had a dream about her and saw her in a different light and then I wanted her. Again I had to move out a year later.

Then in junior high school in another part of the U. S. there was again a girl who seemed mean-spirited but we were playing volleyball and she was on my team and I tried to do a heroic save dashing after the ball and then slid on my knees and the move ended up where I ran into her crotch with my face. And then with my face in her crotch for a few seconds I backed away and said sorry, and then she apologized (not sure why). After that I kept thinking about how nice her crotch felt on my face and I started wanting her. Had to move out though a few years later.

Then in high school in another part of the U. S., I liked this girl who was a brunette with pale skin and freckles and she was really nice to everybody, but I got so shy around her. Later she got a boyfriend and I got kind of depressed.

That was the last one. Then I stopped crushing ever again. I started dating girls and it took a bit more than just a few little things or being friendly with each other for me to trigger feelings for them after that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I've only had 1 crush, I loved her. I was so sure that her and I were going to get married and grow old, but she moved. I don't blame her, we were both kids when she left. I still talk to her via social media now, but it's not the same. I've had the opportunity to move on from her, but I can't.

• in real life of people I know?
    maybe a handful of really big ones

• Many :P
    It's all about time ya know 😂

• two girls that are my friends, but have their boyfriend..
    but i do have a friend with benefit.. perhaps she is the third one.. lol

• a lot but strong feelings two girls that i met in the past.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• 5...

• Too many to count, but as to someone I've genuinely, really had strong feelings for? Only 1.

• 6 on teachers (2 female), 1 on a male celebrity. All adults

• I'm young... so...
    I've had a couple of major celebrity crushes.
    A couple of guys who have asked me out.
    No boyfriends.
    And one major crush but nothing seems to be coming of it.

• I couldn't possibly add that up.

A lot, let's just put it that way.

• 12 that I can remember

• A lot. More than 5 crushes.

• Many but only 1 is the one I have some sort of feelings for

• Too many to count.

• I think about three or four.

• 7-8 lol that's not healthy...

• Had my first crush in 4th grade.. Lol argh that feeling! -_- had a few more till I met my boyfriend. ^_^