we got into a mini fight on Monday morning, we were set to have dinner on Thursday. I know he has a busy work schedule this week. Can I ask him to switch our date to Friday (where he is less likely to cancel) or should I just wait and see if he even confirms it's even still happening?
Not sure if dinner is on, cshould I confirm with him or let it go?
What Guys Said 1
Go for it. Maybe take a gentle and easy tone about it. Never be afraid to communicate. Just try to keep it peaceful and affectionate.0
What Girls Said 1
You should wait to see if he confirms that,
A simple text is more casual than calling him.0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.