Guys, I'm scared of makeup?

Guys, I'm scared of makeup?

What is this?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Men need to get over this. It's ridiculous. She looks the same, just less blemishes. If you think a woman has naturally smokey eyes you're the one with the problem.

There's makeup, and there's MAKEUP. It's the latter I'm scared of. If you're really beautiful, you will be without it.

Wow I didn't know this question would affect you this much...

I fucking know how to recognize makeup from natural face. My ex was all about this. But this girl, with her makeup face, you can't imagine she will look like this without it.

And get over yourself girl, I haven't personally vexed you, or have I?

Doesn't matter whether you've personally vexed me or not. You're hiding your face while slating someone else for enhancing theirs and you're the one who's not fake? Yeah that's bullshit. And yes you can imagine what she'll look like, the same person underneath. You need to get over that women don't live to serve you and don't live to please you. Another woman's makeup ain't non of your business.

• Yeah wth she looks so much prettier without it!

• It's just acne. Her facial proportions are really nice.
    If you are dumb enough to think eyeliner, eyelashes and glittery eyeshadow are part of someone's face - then perhaps you are bit too dumb to date.

Most hot, eligible men like makeup. That's why we wear it on dates.
    I have never had a single problem attracting my boyfriends after they have seen me without it.

My man actually loves it when I wear bold red lipstick and eyelashes.
    He's a stylish guy so makes sense

What men hate is a thick layer of foundation. That I can understand. But well applied coverage on acne isn't a problem

I'm pretty sure you're using makeup to enhance your features, which is good. What some girls do is play it until they look completely different.

• BLACK MAGIC MUTHA FUCKA! VOODOO! VOOOOOOOODOOOOOOOO!

• Its called sorcery. The wonders of make up lol

• It's great isn't it? 😂😝

• This is why I don't wear heavy makeup. Lol

• Lmfaoooo it's sorcery

• What is there to be scared about?
    You're not wearing it, are you?

No but it's the worse kind of lie. She doesn't look good AT ALL naturally.

• Foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss/lip stick.
    She just covered up red spots, used eyeliner and mascara. And then lipstick.

If a woman wants to wear makeup that's her business.

• Well, I don't really wear makeup. Only on special occasions. So, I am good. 😂

• to be honest if I were a guy i would be a bit scare of make up
    but this is a pic, in real life you see how heavy make up is and her natural features are always seen

• I don't understand the problem. I just see a pretty girl with and without makeup.

• Magic is amazing.

But seriously, she has bad acne. She's using foundation to cover that up, mascara and eyeliner to enhance her eyes, and some lip gloss/lipstick on her lips.

• This is sorcery and a woman's freedom to do whatever she wants. I think of make up as a form of self-expression. If you can have gold or pink eyelids and razor sharp wings, why not?

• Well, that's her business really. She can wear as much makeup as she wants. If you think she's liying to you - just never cross her path. Live a girl alone.

What Guys Said 4

• Some kind of sorcery.

Never date a girl dude, they probably will use their powers to make something to you, like make you fall in love for them... and stuff.

Girls are weird.

• see i know what you think, its like you were conned in some way but i actually think she looks just as lovely without makeup

• Good thing make up exists, lol

• i think she looks better without make up if only there are no acne scars.