Is it true guys will have more responses from girls with online dating if they're rude or sexual from the get go?

Was reading an online study that shows men being rude or sexually objectifying towards girls during their first few messages. Although these girls were initially offended (ha!) it resulted in successful hook ups for the guys.

So women will say ABC but really mean XYZ?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• media3.giphy.com/media/sOVueselOTje8/200w.gif

The shit that some of you (both males and females) believe or can be lead to believe about the opposite sex is truly astonishing. It's almost as if you've never even interacted with the opposite sex before, and, if you have, it obviously wasn't successfully.

What Girls Said 12

• Guys who are rude and overly sexual with online dating will get more responses from girls at the very bottom of the barrel who nobody else wanted. True.

• You'll get responses from trashy women who are not girlfriend material. If you're just looking for sex, then that's probably the best way to go about it.

• Or you're rude or sexual with me the only response you'll get is a: "Lol fuck you, goodbye."

• There's a reason why this instagram account exists.
    https://www.instagram.com/byefelipe/
    And it's not because it's working.

• Fuck no. I have a hot or not and there would be a lot of guys that would be very rude to me or sexual and I only ended up blocking them. And in real life guys think they can be crude and nasty, but that's not gonna get them my number or a date, just a dirty look.
    So I don't know what study you were looking at, but I would like sources so that I can also read up on it.

• I would tell them to please leave me alone cause their wasting my time and their time.

• Well yeah thats true if they only want sex. Otherwise no

• absolutely not

• Rude? Doesn't work, he'll get a reply but it'll be rude right back. Just sexual? That could work.

• That's when I hit the block button.

• Only if she's only lookin for sex not a relationship

• A bit rude? Sure. Sexually objectifying? I don't think so. However, I don't see how you could find anything worth being rude about from the get go, without looking like a complete psycho. If you manage to find something, make sure you stop being rude after a little while.

What Guys Said 12

• False. I did online dating and I got a lot of attention because I didn't make sex an issue in my profile. Sex comes naturally. It doesn't need to be part of the initial contact. I know this for sure because a lot of women said one of the reasons they contacted me was that I didn't talk about sex. I also didn't bring it up when I first met them. If you hit it off, sex comes natrurally in conversation and actions.

• Polite worked well for me. If we got to the third date the woman was asking me for sex. And forget "the first few messages". Just say "hey, I read your profile and I see that ..." Just say something to show that you actually read their profile, and ask for a meeting. Repeated messaging is a waste of time because you may have great fun texting only to meet and find there is zero chemistry.

• i wouldn't say that is true. perhaps some women respond to that but i think most wouldn't

• really depends on the girl. some people (not just girls) are ATTRACTED to abuse, usually due to how a parent treated them as children. But such people are usually a mess in a relationship. so to get sex, sometimes really CRAZY sex (good crazy mostly) ya, okay-sometimes. but to get a relationship, fuck no

• hey do what you have to do to get a response. That doesn't mean they'll continue to talk with you or let things progress any further.
    If success means getting a hook up then give it a try, but if success means something long term then I doubt this is the way to go.

• They are just upfront about what they want, and they quickly filter out girls that aren't down to fuck right away.

It would suck to meet a girl on a dating site, then after a month realize she wants to wait till marriage! :-/

• yes, you get more responses. Point is will it be a negative or a positive one? Most likely a negative one.
    I experimente with this and saw it for myself. Every time I was polite to a girl I didn't even get a reply. Not even a "Sorry Im not interested"
    Once I ask them something like "Hello sexy girl. Do you like anal sex?" They begin "WTF? WHaaaat? FUCK YOU"
    Well at least you can draw their attention that way :D

• Most of the girls will tell you that this is not true but for the most part it is. It works better if you have an attractive picture though. Watch what women do, pay zero attention to what they say.

Here's the thing though. If i was to try and use this same method myself (I think I have an attractive face) I wouldn't get any responses.

I think it depends on how you do it. I bet you if you sent a whole bunch of women messages on a dating site complimenting them, you'd get less responses than the messages you sent teasing them in a slightly negative way.

• Not only that, but it also helps if your profile pic is of you with an expensive car (just rent one and say it is in the shop when you go on a date), have on some real looking (actually cheap and fake) jewelry on when you meet her, and pay with a credit card so she doesn't know you aren't rich. If you don't mind lying, it's so easy to hook up with women.

• That seems to be the case.

• Yes, it's a safe way to directly address the inner whore that girls have... without all of the consequences of doing it face to face...

• If you are just looking for hookups with immature, insecure girls... Maybe. It won't work on any woman with a shred of self respect.