Guys, Why do we have to pretend we don't want to have sex with you to get us to take you seriously?

Ok... So if I'm into a guy then I generally want to have sex with them instantly. And usually they seem really into me too. But then once we've had sex they are just uninterested. For instance I was interested in a guy a while ago and had sex with him the 2nd time we met. Then I never heard from him again. And my mate said that it was my fault for sleeping with him too soon. But why is that the case? Why should I have to not have sex with someone to get them to like me. If they are interested in me when we meet then surely that shouldn't change if we then have sex? I don't understand it. Please explain this to me.

3

What Guys Said 3

• He was a player and just using you for sex. It didn't matter when you had sex with him, because once you did, he was done with you.
    It is fine to have sex early on, but it is difficult to know if they really like you or are just using you.

• Guys are assholes when they are in their early 20's and will say/or do anything to get into a girls pants (which is bullshit, but it happens). Stick to your standards and make them earn that prize. Which can be really hard to do when you want it as bad as they do. You'll find someone worth your time, and you'll know.

• Guys don't want relationships anymore. It's the result of far too many women expecting more from the guy then they offer. It's just not worth it.