Girls, Do girls want to raise their sons as girls?

Women are dresskeg up their sons as girls I posted a question and most feminist said yes. .. what are your thoughts?

• yes we all do... we hate you men
    4% (3)
  • not me I can speak for myself
    96% (68)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
3mo There are many feminist whof brush up their evils with nice words in order to remove masculinity from boys.

27

Most Helpful Girl

• If I have kids, I'm planning to raise my children, male or female, gender-neutrally. I'm not going to tell them being masculine or feminine is wrong, I'm just going to let their personalities develope without me saying "you're a guy play with trucks and wear black, you can't wear pink or play with dolls" or "you're a girl, play with dolls and wear pink, you can't wear black or play with trucks"

What Girls Said 26

• I would raise my kids the same, I wouldn't imply any gender roles on them, I would support them to be themselves whoever they are

So should we erabdicate masculinity once andownloading for all and let our boys be girls is that it?

Would you circumcise him too? I mean he is just boy right?

why would I circumcise him? I wouldn't, I'm not muslim. That is religious matter.

and anyway like what is your problem? Nobody is against masculinity, it's jut about freedom to choose and be who you are. Is there no room for anything else for you, is masulinitiy an only option to you?

• Nah, I want to raise my son as a child who can act, for the most part, how he'd like.

• Uhm, no. We want to raise our sons as children. Boys and girls are treated the same in my household. They only get treated differently when it comes to health etc. If a boy wants to dress up as a princess, go for it. If a girl wants to be the hulk, great! Children shouldn't be restricted to gender norms. It's wrong, immoral, bad for self esteem and honestly bad parenting.

Then we should raise our boys as girls then and punish them for boy behaviour right?

No, we should not. That's the wrong mindset, that's texactly the mindset we're trying to change. There should be no 'boy or girl raising' there is only raising a child which happens to be a boy or girl. There is no boy behaviour, it might be typical to boys but if it's abusive behaviour it should be punished. Violence is not acceptable, unless in a playful and fun way (chasing each other, playing war) not hitting and kicking or pulling hair etc.

What clothes will her wear?

• I think you have a mental health problem

• I see a mother dress up her boy as a girl, her head isn't straight.

Plus he isn't given the privileges girls have over boys... his future is fucoed. I wonder what will she do if he stresses about periods. can you imagine the horror?

That isounds what happens if a little girl says "eww boys,,, I hate boys... Boys are gross" when they grow up theyvforce force their sons to be girls. that is why we should discipline kids about gender conflict because when they become adults this type of thing happends

@deluxeko people will have to grow up sooner or later. It is not the child's fault its the parents or parent in charge over the child. Any girl who says that has to know the difference early in life. But it is often parents who encourage that behavior.

• I'll raise my kids with good values and good manners. They can wear what they want to wear, and play with the toys they want to play with, regardless as to what gender they're stereotyped for.

• What are you talking about?
    Hopefully this poll settled your confusion.

• No. That's dumb as fuck. The end.

• If my son feels more comfortable dressing up as a girl i would support him.

What if he acts like a boy and not a girl. like he borrows his friends toys and play with boys instead of girls? &puts up a fight with you hating you for trying to make him a girl

Nope. usually the skin retracts by itself at 13 . there's no need the for skin retracts itself. In other words the skin shoots back by itself

Oh i thought thats because they had been circumcised lollll my bad

• No. To me that would honestly defeat the purpose of having a son. Although, I wouldn't want him to be raised a a girl, but I'd like him to have his own personality. He can be whoever he wants to be, and as his mother I'd respect his choice.

• If I had a son, I'm raising him as a boy and if I have a daughter , I'm raising her as a girl. My son will not wear dresses and he'll be my little prince not princess!

• Ok first off, men hating femenist aren't even feminist, they're hypocrites. You shouldn't force gender onto someone else. They can't be what you want them to be. Who they are is entirely up to them and no one else.

• Feminist here.

No.

• If I have a son someday and he wants to dress himself like a girl. I will not stop him, but I will not make him either.

• Feminist here.

I want to raise my children as they should be. I'll entertain different ideas. If my male child says she's a girl, I'd consider thought of my child being transgender.

• these girls is my sons

• I'll let them do whatever they wanna do. I'll love them either way

• I want to raise my kids the way they should be raised. if my daughter told me one day she wanted to dress like A boy OK no problem if my son wanted to dress like a girl OK no problem. it's the kids choice

• Of course not!

• I don't want to raise my child as anything specific. That's for my child to decide. If he/she wants to wear dresses, I will let them. If he/she wants to have short hair and generic "boy" clothes, I will let them.

• No, thank! My son will grow up to be a man! 😊

• I want don't want to push gender norms on my child. If he

• I would feel more than happy if my son dresses up like a girl I would support and respect him

• I won't have sons because I'd abort them. I'd start by drinking while pregnant, then I'd wait until they've grown enough so that they need to be cut into pieces in the womb, then I'd eat their remains out of spite as the doctor pulls their severed limbs out of my vagina.

... what the fuck?

@SoFeckinAddicted
      Don't you understand? I'm an evil feminist bitch, so not only do I want to destroy the masculinity of little boys, but I want to eat their corpses, because that's what evil feminist bitches do.

• I raise my kids as kids! If my son wants to play with dolls go for it. If he wants to watch Monster High I'll go rent it for him. He wants to play football I'll sign him up. Help Daddy with tools we'll get him his own kid size. He wants to help in the kitchen, he is always welcome.

• Never, if my sons act like a girl he ll be punished. I don't want some fag like child