Would you date a 173cm, 82 kg women?

Speaking to this girl online.

I can't decide if she's too much or not.

Its not serious but, I'm 182 and 83 kg. I'm in shape.

I understand some women have extra kg due to their "ass" or whatever, so I just wanted to ask people's opinions.

• I'd date her
  • I won't date her

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care about the person's weight or height. As long as they are good company and i enjoy talking to them it doesn't really bother me

Most Helpful Guy

• For me I would lean towards "no" even with a nice-looking picture since it's not the sense of sight that makes me dislike this scenario so much as the sense of touch.

It never felt right to me to be with a girl who is shorter than me but weighs pretty much the same as I do. Her body will take up more space in terms of girth than I do and it just doesn't feel right for me.

Aside from that, if you're in shape you might value someone who can move well together with you (not just for sex but outgoing activities, dancing, whatever) and whether 83 kilograms are largely attributed to boobs and butt or not, she might not move so well.

It might be a bit superficial but I tried dating girls shorter than me who took up more space than I do in a chair and so forth and I just didn't like how it felt.

Again a bit superficial but looking for a sexual and romantic partner, not a nice friend. My rule is generally that the girl should weigh at least a decent amount less than I do (say at least 10% less) and her waist should not be thicker than mine (thicker than 30 inches). Otherwise it feels all wrong to me.

What Girls Said 4

• That's overweight. I don't date overweight people, not attracted to them.

• Umm yeah 82kg for 173cm is a lot, and I'd know because I'm the same height. Now it all depends if the kg are fat or muscle...

But if you really like someone, this shouldn't be a deal breaker.

• Just ask for a pic.

• don't donit. She can do so much better than you 😁

Care to explain then?

Nah not in the mood for that

What Guys Said 9

• Better ask for pic. I am 185 and 84 kg, and I consider myself to be on the verge.
    Since women have less bone density, this would make her even worse than me. That's over the limit for me.

Better ask for pics... several of them... from different angles.
    Or don't ask.. just search for it on social media... it's always out there

• I wouldn't decide either way based on height or weight! I tend to find taller women more attractive, but I wouldn't rule out someone short. Looks aren't everything, and weight is just one part of that; two people the same weight and height can look quite different.

• I dunno, ask for a picture if you aren't sure

• For me, I wouldn't. It's your call dude

• Depends. Do you like 'em skinny or curvy? LOL

• I'm from America, so I don't even know what that means.

The below people are American too.

• I won't date her

• i like really tall women.. she's kinda on the short side

• No, because she is overweight for her height.