Girls: Does a guy have to be tall and/or muscular for you to be physically and sexually attracted to him?

If no, where would you draw the line if any?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been known to be attracted to tall and muscular guys, but I also like plenty of short slim or chubby guys.

Didn't know that me being attracted to men of different heights and builds would be a bad thing. In that case if he can't cum skittles I'm not interested. :/

@0112358 oh I got your number. Lol. Don't worry I can ease the pain for you. ;)

Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes women are so superficial like that. Looks is mostly what they care about. Plus they won't go near a guy with Asperger's or personality disorders etc.

I know a bunch of married aspies.

@0112358 there you are. It is the younger generation that has the problem and your location is some island.

My location is not accurate.

Women were not 'more understanding' in the past.

They took confidence in their careers and combined it with learning some basic dating skills late to achieve success. I think most of them didn't date in a 'school' type environment. When they were older, in good shape, with good jobs they were objectively 'catches' which gave them an opportunity to date more women. Many of those dates may not have gone great, but it let them start practicing some skills.

What Girls Said 16

• Nope. I've dated guys as tall as me (5'3) taller than me, skinnier than me, heavier than me, muscular, etc. I take in the whole guy as a package instead of separate parts. It's the whole package of looks, personality and how everything fits together that matters to me.

• No. For one, being muscular is going to make him less attractive to me and I'm only 5'2, I'm hardly gonna be looking for 6'5 men to date :P I think that I'd be cool dating someone just as long as they were taller than me, with an ideal range being about 5'8 to 6'0 (seeing as my boyfriend is 6'0 and even that is a little difficult to deal with at times) and as long as they're not too fat, it's cool.

• I'm 5'10 so he should ideally not be below 5'8" and above 6'2-3". He should definitely be more muscular than me, which isn't that hard because I'm not really muscular at all - I can't stand uber skinny or overweight in potential partners; basically an unfit body is the immediate deal breaker.

• Nah, that's just a bonus. Well for me anyway I can't speak for all. I've had a thing for short and chubby. I choose things about people to be attracted to. The tallest I've ever bothered with was 6'5 and the shortest smaller than me 5'1, body types varied from Winnie the Pooh to athletic type. I don't really care.

• He needs to be 8 foot tall and be sculpted like Adonis, duh.

• My first and only boyfriend was short and chubby lol.
    I loved him the way he was, completely.

In all honesty, I prefer guys who are average height or tall but not crazy tall, and decently fit. But when you develop feelings for someone, preferences don't matter quite so much. Like I said, I liked him how he was.

So no, although its preferred that he isn't short or out of shape, it isn't necessary for him to be tall and or fit.

• Not really, but tall masculine guys are super flirty most of the time, confident and aggressive to their target. I had three tall masculine guys crushing hard on me and they invited me to have sex with them, even though they know I had a boyfriend

Did you have sex with them?

Good thing you didn't. What made the flirting hot?

It was just hot two pefect bodies banging each other, a lot of touching, grabbing and drooling over each other, rubbing our bodies against each other, to the point he has a red face and huge boner and I would get wet and cum without touching myself.

• He doesn't have to be muscular, but I do prefer taller guys (I'm pretty tall myself). But we're just talking body here, I've seen plenty of shorter men who are very attractive facially.

• Well yea, I'm attracted to those sort of guys. Tall (6ft to 6'5 ) and muscular ( a good amount of muscle).

So if they don't meet that physical criteria you could never find them attractive?

Lol no I've seen men that are very attractive even of they didn't fit the criteria but I just prefer tall and muscular that's what I'm attracted to.

• Taller than me, not as much muscular as broad. (This does not mean fat.) I need to see that a guy could and will protect me.

• Nope. Muscles are a bonus, a real good one.

But if he is on the skinny side, it's still fine. As long as he is taller, and I'm not heavier (which isn't likely).

I prefer the face over the body anyway.

• Well that is the body type I am attracted to, so yes.

So if they don't meet that criteria then you could never be attracted to them?

• No, of course not. I don't expect either. I look at the overall person and see how our chemistry and compatibility is.

• im 5'7 so youd have to be at least 5'9 5'10. No just have a hot face and decent body and rocking personality

• Taller than me at least and not like totally toned and body builder like, but at least looks as if he can dominate me in the bed room and protect me throughout my life. I like that shit.

• A guy does not have to be tall and muscular for me to be attracted to him. It's not like you expect every girl to look like frickin' victoria secret models 24/7. It's just we have products like make-up that help us hide our inperfections. It's not like you have that luxury nor should you have to use it but I think if a guy is confident in his self it would make me be more attracted to him both physically and mentally (as long as he isn't so much so he becomes arrogant)..

What Guys Said 3

• Being handsome is more important. Being tall or having a good body (which is less to do with muscles than you probably realise), is just a bonus really.

That's a relief. I'm neither tall or muscular.

• Hopefully not all!

• This is just like asking if all guys like thin girls or girls with small boobs