Any other girls love rejecting guys?

I love having that kinda power over men. and the guys keep lining up thinking they have a chance with me and then i reject them. it's funny watching them get all butthurt about it too.

Any other girls like rejecting guys too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... that'll be fun for another few years, huh?

Typically... the tides changes when men and women reach their 30s.

In their 30s (if not sooner)... women start to age and become less desirable to men, which is why men go after younger women.

In their 30s, men become more desirable... because of their status, wealth and men tend age better than women.

So... have fun rejecting men while you can. Because soon.. men will be the one rejecting you.

What Guys Said 10

• All I can think of saying after reading your trash is that I pray you get devaststingly hurt. You obviously are so wrapped up in yourself, you think everybody else it trash. I'm betting you were hurt by somebody and this is your payback, even though it's not the guy who did it. I wish I could be there when you crash. I would enjoy that. Last thougtht, by playing your stupid game, you are saving the guys from you. At your age, doing what you do, you are a lost cause.

• If this is a girl, I'm think it's a guy who made a female account, be careful. You may not wanna do that. You'll never know who will interview you for that great job you wanted or no promotions.

No this is probably a girl who asked a guy out, got rejected and is doing the same to guys to make herself feel better

• from the bottom of my heart and i think i m speaking for every creature with xy chromosom :)
    i hope you die in a sad pathetic way
    alone

• Yeah. Lots of women who aren't even looking to meet guys pretend to be looking just so that they can reject men for an ego boost. You are far from alone.

• It is not a shame. They all deserve better than you.

• Until u meet that that one guy you wanna be with and then he just treats u like your nothing special

• I love it to... Don't do me any favors 😃

• and the winner for the biggest troll, goes to anon 25-29

• Have fun getting old and wrinkled and watching men your age reject you for younger, prettier women. :)

• If your age is valid, you should keep enjoying it.

What Girls Said 11

• I suspect this is a male on a female account.

No, because I'm not a bitch.

• Uh, no. It's awkward and I would feel horrible.

• You're an asshole.

No, I don't enjoy rejecting guys.

• Sounds like something a dude posting as a girl would say.

you enjoy it girl, don't lie

• I see you, blue anon.

• lol, no. I have to much going on in my life to get a high from something so petty.

• LOL GURL STOP

• that's mean

• I don't love it. It makes me feel bad for them, but a girls gotta what a girls gotta do.

• It's funny ngl but I do feel bad though afterwards but it depends on the relationship I've had

• Nice try, lonely little troll