What does it mean to be 'high status'?

Would you say an accountant who earns over £60,000/$90,000 and is 24/25, high status?

Most Helpful Girl

• A month? Definitely - but it's not only your financials but also the way you behave/your etiquette, intellect and culture you grew up in that determines your "class" or "status", at least to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• High? Maybe not, but probably higher than average at this age, which is pretty awesome. (We're talking an annual income, right?)

Yeah annual income before tax
      So less after tax

I'd say its at least average from what I know. You certainly make more than multiple brazillians, that's for sure.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• No, anything below $100k is not high status. If anything I'd say anything above $250k is almost getting there, but single. Not a family income.

• Status is more about connections and less about wealth.

• It means you have women drooling over you.

• No, I think high status had to do more with power and connections than wealth. My friend's dad is friends with a lot of powerful tycoons. It makes me jealous that my own dad doesn't have those connections but I guess we can't all be lucky