Dating Site, do they work?

What is the purpose of dating site? Do dating sites really help in accomplishes relationship? Is that work or no? I notice that many people stay too long single on dating site.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends what you want

I've never used them but my boyfriend did. He said if you were looking for something more than a hook up the pay websites are better. More genuine people. But paying for it doesn't guarantee success.

What Guys Said 10

• I think you would be better off joining something like Meetup. com and join local clubs and stuff where you get together and go do something fun and meet new people or find other people with the same interests and passions that you have or just things you can relate to easier and have common with.

Dating sites and dating apps are hard unless you absolutely have a clear goal and idea or even strategies to use on how to respond and filter out whom you would really be willing to meet in person. I think it's all very difficult unless you are more in it for hookups or something.

Also, I think that by having friends or co-workers introduce you to other single people that may be interested and set you two up together for a meeting or for a social activity or something is also ideal and a better alternative. If it works out, great. If not, then keep trying for as long as you're willing to continue to try.

• They probably work better for women than men, since there seems to be WWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYY more dudes than ladies on dating sites.

• I got tons of dates and more than a few short relationships out of dating sites. They work just fine.

• Being female you'll get loads of interest, but mostly off the sort of guys that no woman will touch.

You aren't going to be able to meet men any better than the ones you meet in real life through a dating site.

• I have been on okcupid for 7 years

• Just use Instagram. Don't be weird

• Dating sites are to hook up for sex.

• im on all of em at the moment and im having no luck

• It have to much women in my area, for me to go on a dating site

• It works if you're a woman.

What Girls Said 3

• I have heard, but have not experienced, though I'm experimenting with dating sites right now.

• Sometimes but in general I guess

• Any woman can get a guy
    But men... they have it rough.