Would you guys date a 91 year old woman well apparently this young guy did what are your thoughts on this?

• That's disgusting I would never
  • I'd date a 91 year old man or woman
  • No but I'd date a 70 year old at the most
  • No the oldest I'd date is 60 years old
  • The oldest I'd date is someone in their 50's
  • The oldest I'd date is someone in their 40's
  • I only wanna date someone my age or near my age or younger

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever there's girls even younger than him "dating" Hugh Hefner so..

That's true and he is 90 years old but its more rare for a guy to do this.

It's just some weird fetish I think ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yeah he said that in the video but still I suppose it can be any weirder than scat fetish ROFL

Most Helpful Guy

• My thoughts are: It's none of my business and it's none of yours either. We all try to be happy in our own way and as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, you should be free to live your life how you want it.

What Girls Said 20

• This woman was 60 when he was born. Seriously? Just wow! She's gotta be a hero in the cougar community.
    Id go no more than 20 years younger. So Im just waiting for those 8 year olds to be legal. Then look out!

• my husband is a few days younger than me

• I'd seems more like a fetish more than love.. he's dating older women cause he can't get women his age or older women go for him cause they old and like the fact a man is interested in them? Ugh either way I won't hate him for it... but I don't think I could go that old. The oldest man I dated was 27 when I was 18.

I wouldn't say its that I mean he is no Liam Hemsworth or anything but he is not like ugly either I am sure he could. But yeah I know what you mean.

• I see nothing wrong with that. They aren't hurting anyone by being together so leave them be.

As for me, I'm not sure. I am one of those "age is just a number" people. I don't know how old I'd go, but I'm a pretty open-minded person. I do know that Johnny Depp is in his 50s though and I'd date him in a heart beat.

• They can do that, not judging, but I don't understand it.
    At this age, oldest I'd go is 19/20ish.
    I imagine the age gap I'm comfortable with will get a lot bigger as I get older.

• We. Absolutely not.

• 32 is the oldest I can go , and it's pushing it. I prefer someone between 21 -25.

• I rather not date someone that is close to the end of their life.

• Maybe he's in for the money

• Love is love and age is just a number!!!

• He sure wants her heritage when she dies lmao

I'd date someone 35. Max.

• i don't really have an opinion on if someone dated a 91 year old woman. if they did, i wouldn't judge, i'd be fine with it. you like who you want to like!

• near my age or younger

• Nasty self

• Never... only someone my age or a little older.

• She out cougar me lol. People can't help who they fell in love with.

• Oh my god I saw him on My Strange Addiction

• Man I'd date any age older

• Love is love. They're both consenting adults, and as long as there are no altereor motives, I see nothing wrong with it.

• I find that repulsive, I'm not gonna lie. But, hey, he's like the Gandhi of the senior community. He's providing quite a service! He makes women feel "alive" again and he gets to benefit from it. What a deal!

What Guys Said 20

• If that's his fetish, leave him to it. If he's doing it for the money, well it's her money, let her spend it how ever makes her happy. You can't take it with you.

• You know what they say "age is nothing but a number" and "love is love"

I wouldn't date a woman that old. The oldest I would date is 50.

• That might be a tad old for me. 🤔

What's the oldest you are willing to go?

Yeah that's it the one also in the step brother moives and yeah I checked she is but still she is pretty hot.

Some women just age extremely well. There are a few aging celebs that I wouldn't mind being with, though I won't name names. 😉

• You have asked two questions? The first one, as to whether I would date a 91 year old, the answer is no. I am okay only with a difference to the extent of three years, higher or lower.

The second question, my thoughts on him dating a 91 year old, that is his choice, if he finds her compatible, that's fine. I don't see anything wrong with it.

• If she's incredibly rich and has a heart condition :-)

• That's disgusting and disturbing beyond belief! Bleh!

• I know you would OP, you have some weird fetishes... Fggt

• He's definitely after her wealth

• Nope, that shits nasty.

• What the f*ck did I just watch? :D

• When they kissed, I was drinking water. Didn't taste very good 😖

• Why not ?

Pretty gross to me that's just me though lol

there is a big difference between 43 and 91 though lmfao

Asker. Acceptance has no age barriers. Accually accepting another regardless of anything is one of the most desired traits a human can possess.. Period !! Efff society and norms , limitations and all of everyone else's judgements. Go where your heart wishes... Be for real in another's life with them , regardless of mental limitations and blocks.

• That's actually disgusting

• That's disgusting I would never

• There's people for everything 😕

• I go with option g lol.

• no, he's a weirdo.

• depends how much money ill get when she dies.

• 7 women would date a guy in their 40's... proof there are girls with daddy issues and others who are money hungry.

Yeah to be fair there are guys in that poll willing to date older women as well.

Yeah I guess you're right but that guy is an example that a guy would date a 90 year old. Plus I I guess it depends some women really still do look good in their 60's like Mary Steenburgen.

I would definitely bang a attractive 40-50 year old... date... people will think she is my mum...