Why do I feel bad for my ex girlfriend?

I broke up with my ex cause she sent nudes to her friends boyfriend. She's been messaging me and telling how she can't eat or sleep since I left her. And last night we were at the same venue for a show and I ignored her and didn't say hi. Why do I feel bad for her? She seems like she's going through a really bad time. She seems miserable.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't make the mistake of going back to her due to the fact that you feel lonely. Block her number and move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because she's manipulating you. You cared for her, she hurt you, so you left. Doesn't mean you don't still care about her and she damn well knows it. My ex tried to get me to apologize for her cheating before, and it almost worked. You need to stay strong.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Did your relationship bring you up or down? 🔃

• you shouldn't feel bad for her. she doesn't derserve you.
    go meet someone new and forget about her.

• Just don't. Save your reputation and nothing else

• you feel bad because you love (d?) her