Am I pathetic? I wish a girl liked me?

I'm 16 and I've never done anything with a girl. No kissing, no making out, no sex. I work at an amusement park and all day I see couples. I don't get too mad when I see older couples, but when I see guys my age with girls it makes me really sad. Almost every day I sit back and imagine going to an amusement park with a girl. Is it pathetic that I wish I could do something most teen do? I just wish I could know what it feels like to have a girl like me. I'm homeschooled so it's not like I can make friends easily.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're going to get your chance buddy it takes time just wait this may sound corny but you will find a girl that will love you just wait for her do not force anything

Most Helpful Guy

• What's pathetic about that? It means you have a functioning libido and some desire for romance and sexuality.

The homeschooled side is tough. If you want to get a girl of your own, it helps if you can develop some social skills interacting with people (both sexes). But it's a skill like any other that can improve with practice. Try to make some friends here and there (males included) and see if you can get invited to places, hang out.

If you are talking to a pretty girl and she's giving you lots of attention, ask her out right then and there. It's a good time before you end up getting too interested in a girl and start panicking about being rejected. If she refuses, no big deal, onto the next pretty girl.

There is a girl I think is cute but I've never talked to her. When we see each other we smile. I'm just a little nervous cause I have a weird feeling that she's just being friendly.

Have to overcome a bit of your shyness and be willing to introduce yourself, strike up a conversation. Then you can start to figure out how much interest she has in you by how much attention she's giving you. If she seems like she's really interested in what you have to say, it's actually a good time to casually ask her out even if you don't know her that well yet (you can get to know a girl over the course of hanging out together on dates).

Try not to put too much stock into whether she likes you or not. Being paranoid about it will shatter your confidence, and confidence has a powerful effect on helping to attract girls. A confident guy isn't paranoid about trying. A really confident one isn't even worried about doing bad.

Being worried will also make it hard to act naturally around her and treat her like an ordinary human being, and that'll also wreck your chances.

Ok. Thanks!

What Girls Said 4

• No to be honest you're only 16- yes it may seem that most 16 year olds have done these things but there are plenty that haven't. Instead of sulking and feeling sorry for yourself work on yourself and make changes! Even if you're home schooled, I feel like social media and such are even bigger than when I was 16.

Thanks. I've been working since May, and I'm still awkward around girls. I work with about 60% girls. What else could I do.

@chico800 There's only a couple I find attractive, but I'm still awkward around them even though I've worked with them for mouths.

Just talk to them about work stuff.

• If you want this so bad then put yourself out there. Talk to more girls. There is always someone out there for everyone, it's just a matter of going out and trying to find them.

• I don't

• Your not alone. I am homeschooled as well. 😞
    I feel the same way. No, it is not pathetic.

What Guys Said 2

• Same. Except I'm 19 and I have never been homeschooled, so I have no good excuse to be this much of a loser.

• You're 16 dude. It will happen.