Does this make any sense at all?

my baby daddy has been staying with this girl, the one he got with and left me for when I was pregnant. I blocked him on all social media but he keeps asking me to add him back. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• So he can use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else when his relationship with his girlfriend sours

Most Helpful Girl

• There might be a chance he wants to be a part of your child's life. And it's probably in the best interest for your baby's mental and emotional development that you both learn to respectfully co-parent alongside one another. Because if he's never around, you don't want your child to one day accuse you of keeping him from you both. The most emotionally sound children grow up knowing and being loved by both a mother and father. And, being the father, he does have a right to be in your child's life.

What Guys Said 2

• Backup plan

• Because you're stupid, that's why.

What Girls Said 0