How to make a guy actually fall for you?

how? And how long do guys take usually to fall for a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• By being true to yourself and not changing unless you want to 😋

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not super easy to tell because human beings are so incredibly complicated. The first thing you should do, is show him that you are interested. If you don't start with that, he may never know that you like him. You can be subtle, like a friendly text, or you can be direct (My preferred method, although I wouldn't really know) , like telling him you like him. Subtle leaves you open to getting friend-zoned, but being direct can lead to rejection. If you are unsure about how he feels, I say subtle and then direct. Become friendly with him (a month or two of friendly chit-chat), but before you become "just a friend"(three or four months without showing more direct interest), let him know how you really feel. And of course, he still may not end up feeling the same. That's why I (theoretically) like to be direct. Love takes patience. But it will be worth it in the end! Good luck! :-)

What Guys Said 5

• You have to use a spell or magic for that

• It's not easy, and it depends on the man

• Kegals.

• Take away the "mind the wet floor"
    Sign.

• suckin his dick usually does the trick

What Girls Said 3

• Yo don't. You can make him notice you, and find you a great person to have in your life, but to fall for you depends entirely on him. I'm not saying don't ask him out, I'm saying don't expect him to like you.

• Trip that bitch 👞

• Stop forcing love you crazies lol