Is never a good idea to contact your one night stand?

I have just had sex with one person and i am 19 but yesterday I was in a hostel with my friends and i met a french guy and we immediately clicked.
And yes, i slept with him and even when he did not ask for my number or something (also i did not ask) i found out his cellphone number.

It would be stupid, hopeless and rare to contact this guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really - if you want a repeat...

What Guys Said 4

• I think one night stands have a very negative psychological impact on people. I would advise against it.

• No, it's not stupid.

• the term in the uk i would use is dont mug yourself.
    you had a good time, leave it at that

• nothing wrong in contacting him... but just be careful what you do

What Girls Said 4

• Of course it would! What makes you think otherwise? As far as he concerned you were just a nice little whore he met for a one night pump. Dont self decieve yourself into thinking that if you text him he will want to meet you again cause he in love with you or want to marry you. If he agrees to meet you again it will be because he wants to have another pump at you. As long as you know that then go ahead and text him and get yourself ready for another pumping. When are women going to learn?

• Yes, it would be stupid to contact this guy because he didn't even show any interest in ever speaking to you again. You had to go find his phone number from someone else. He didn't offer it or mention anything about wanting to enjoy you in any way that wasn't sexual so contacting him will make you look desperate and thirsty.

No, it is not rare for women to want to contact a one night stand and hope for something more from someone who didn't act like he wanted something more.

• I think that sometimes you just have to accept the universe isn't working with you.

• No. Isn't a one night stand supposed to be Sleep - never see them again?