Would you date a woman who was still in school if you already had a stable career?

I've been using online dating sites for a while and I always get asked what I do for a living. When I tell them that I'm still in school, the guys just disappear on me... I'm 21 years old by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I started dating my wife when I was thirty and she was still in High school. A high calibre high status guy like myself doesn't mind dating lower when it comes to money, career, status. We prefer a woman whos a bit younger but its not a major issue. Obviously we have to be sexually attracted to the woman we are dating but we won't get into anything serious with a woman who has nothing to offer but her looks. Obviously a woman has to bring something to the table and a girl still in school brings potential of a future career and above all the potential for healthy children.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes on dating sites, men can assume your are younger than you are saying if you are still in school and that can scare them off. Obviously thats silly but it does happen. I know i'd be okay dating a guy if he was 21 and still in school.. At the end of the day, he would be working towards a good career

What Guys Said 16

• sure. i definitely wouldn't disqualify a person as a potential partner because they are in school and i'm in the workforce

• They jus want screw and be done with it. Nothing serious. Plus main reason is people who goes to school often are not free with there time.

• not a problem unless you are in school forever...
    that's a better answer than you are on welfare and watching soaps...

• That tells me you're going after older guys, probably. PSA, go after people who are in the same stage and of life as you

Why, because you say so? Lol

You just insulted me for staying my preference... Says a lot about your state of mind.

*stating

• I wouldn't care as long as you still have time for me to still go out and date

• Yes I would. Though she'd probably be in grad school given my age and that I don't date anyone that I have to use the "I was driving when you were born" with.

• Eh, I dont know.

If I get serious with a girl in school is she gonna start asking me to pay her bills too? Im not going to do that

• sure why not. at least she's got youth on her side. that's a women best asset really.

• if i was successful and stable I wouldn't wanna put up with your studying and getting your life together when im trying to settledown , but its preference

• Yes, I would. If you are looking to better yourself professionally, then why not?

• I would date... person is important for me rather what she does

• Nope. She'd probably be too young for me.

• most bachelors degrees are done at 22, so i dk why they're disappearing if they know your age

• Yeah, definitely.

• I'd ghost you.

• Yeah. That's fine with me. Go to school so you can get a great job

What Girls Said 3

• Your young, you have time. If these guys want someone with an already stable career, thats their choice, but there missing out.
    I know girls that date guys older and are out of school, they were ok with them. (given almost non lasted long, but that was more of a maturity thing)
    Maybe you could find a guy your age who is still working on himself like you.

• Wow they can't even read that your 21 and most likely in school. Smh

• It's never bothered any of the guys I've dated