Is slutty that I keep a list of my hookups?

When my friend found out she was acting very surprised.

What is wrong with keeping a list of people that you do not necessarily slept with?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop judging yourself!.. And learn to live!.. It's one life enjoy the ride and fuck back like there is no tomorrow!..

That's my girl!.. Only idiots will judge you and call you slut!.. Or the people who wants to put you down and make you feel bad!.. The people who care about you will always love you and respect you,..

What Guys Said 6

• Some people do it - I wouldn't not be too bothered if I found out someone did it.

• nothing wrong with it

• Too much.

• Nothing wrong in it

• only reason i could see you doing that is, if you get prego or an std, you'd like to know you it was you slept with last, that MIGHT be the father or the one who infected you with an std. otherwise, there's no point in keeping that kind of thing around

• No, what number you on 26?

What Girls Said 2

• Personally, i wouldn't do it and i would be annoyed if i found a list like that belonging to my boyfriend

• No, it's smart if you ever contract an std or get pregnant.