Why am I so lazy help?

its like im too lazy too live life. I am 24 and live with my mother but i just dont feel any motivation to go after my dreams or move out, its like im getting lazy and its no challenge, like i go out talk but make no friends cause i have my mom to talk too, i dont cook for myself so i dont eat or care about food, my room is a slob, and dating i dont even try because i dont see the point of it since im not alone and live with my mom, i dont have a boyfriend either... so should i just move out to become an active human being?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can afford to, why not.. if doesn't work out, move back home.

so you are going out with your mom?
    Why don't you cook? Would you like to learn...

Your room is a slob... I've seen that before. It happens when someone is not motivated.

Set some goals and try to obtain them. What things would you like to do (forget about boyfriend for a moment, what else?)

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you're scared and you keep on finding excuses out of fear.
    You can be an active human-being even when you're at your place. Start with baby-steps. Get a job, or even a hobby you enjoy.

What Guys Said 5

• i don't know that you need to move out, maybe that would help you become more active in the social world, but you definitely need to make a concerted effort to engage in society.

• You need proper motivation i know the feel, I started working in myself much earlier tho, yet I still get lazy here and then😂have some goals, start out like, I will get out the house more often, start reading more, exercise!! Lol but how are you still alive if you don't care about food?😱😱

• I'm similar to you in your situation but not as severe as you. You're in a slump and it's causing depression. Break from your shell. Try working out or go swimming. Get your body moving.

• my mom is depressed

• That doesn't help one bit. Two depressed people enable that kind of behavior. I was friends with a guy who is depressed and it rubs off by just talking to them. You and your mom need clinical help and it's hard to admit it but it has to be done.

• you need a hobby

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!