Please help me, I'm confused between 2 girls, guys and girls help me?

I want to approach a girl in my class, and Im confused between 2.

Girl A- 10/10, hot and sexy, she gives me eye contact but here's the problem, when she did not see me in the class, she started talking to other guy, and when she saw me, she avoided him like plague and started giving me all the attention.

Girl B- 10/10., very cute, sexy but she looks a bit conservative, dresses modestly, no tight clothes nothing. , From the beginning she did not talk to any other guy of the class, but only gives eye contact to me.

Which girl should I approach?

• Ask out girl A if u just want to hook up.
    0% (0)20% (1)10% (1)Vote
  • Ask out girl A if u want to have a relationship. Just becoz she jumped from that guy to u, doesn't mean she will not be loyal.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Ask out girl B if u want to hook up.
    0% (0)20% (1)10% (1)Vote
  • Ask out girl B if u want to have a serious relationship. this woman looks like a real good loyal woman in future.
    100% (5)60% (3)80% (8)Vote
  • Others (please comment)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask out girl B if u want to have a serious relationship. this woman looks like a real good loyal woman in future.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

0|1
    0|0
  • Not much info but based on what you wrote, Girl A for hookup, B for relationship.

0|1
    0|0