Girls, would you rather date a nice guy who's sometimes too nice or a bad boy who is sometimes an a**hole?

I guess the bad boy can be more fun but also cause easier trouble while the nice guy might be boring at times but cares more about her? I don't know, just curious what you choose

explain if you want :P

• Nice guy
    73% (61)
  • Bad boy
    27% (22)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe in these silly nice guy vs bad boy scenarios. What's even a "bad boy" when you're over the age of 15?

4|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 32

• Neither. I am not intersted in too nice or in too bad that he couldn't give a fuck about me. Nope no way.

0|1
    0|0
  • The one who's better looking & more intelligent - obviously 😎

3|1
    0|0
  • I've dated both, and hypothetically speaking, if I didn't have my son, I know I'd be better off sticking to bad boys.
    When a bad boy is an asshole, you're prepared for it.

Falling for a nice guy comes at the expense of your pride, your self esteem and your trust in men.
    The problem isn't when they're "too nice" , it's all the passive aggressive stuff that you don't see coming.
    But then, at the end of the day, we're partly to blame for being hurt because of our own expectations.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I have to answer this... You do not know me well enough.

😏 Give it a guess, Yumi.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither, I'd dump both sooner than later. I get sick of doormats and I can't stand being in the company of asshats.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like a guy who is nice by nature, but can b super mean (to me) when i need him to b. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice guy that is NOT a pushover.

2|1
    0|0
  • When I was 25 I dated the a**holes, the bad boys... I'm 47, I married the nice guy.

2|1
    0|0
  • I would probably end up beating the nice dude up. For some odd reason if I'm with a dude who is way too nice, that tends to piss me off greatly. I don't want a dude who will take my bullshit and let me walk all over him.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

haha you're like my sister... she got pissed because the guy was never fighting back so she broke up lol

• Do we really need to pin labels on people? It's so freakin silly... Just stop. Life isn't as simple as binary code. I like balance.

2|1
    0|0
  • nice one for sure if a ''had'' to choose.. otherwise a nice guy who's cool and badass would be idea

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice guy

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted nice guy but most likely I'd probably end up with the bad guy. I'm a "good girl" so I like a guy that brings me out of my shell

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go for the nice guy. I hate games instead of making things interested for me they do the opposite. I'm over that stage in my life so a nice living guy i know i mean the world to its just what i love and would go for

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither.
    Why on earth would I settle?

0|1
    0|0
  • I can be an asshole, if a guy had asshole tendencies, I'd work hard to trump him. And that's a scary scary scenario

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd like the ones that won't say, "I'm a nice guy!" And right after getting his feelings hurt, he transforms into some kind of 3 year old beast that curses 78 times for one sentence :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you have an idea about that :p

0|1
    0|1
  • depends on looks, voice and demeanor

0|1
    0|0
  • Not this shit again...

I'd date someone who's level-headed.
    I'd rather pity someone who can act either nice or bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice guy who's sometimes an asshole

1|1
    0|0
  • Because every woman wants to be treated like a lady

0|1
    0|0
  • bad guys are better

0|1
    0|1
    • 3mo

you're probably fighting with them all the time :P

• Show All
    • 3mo

I mean verbally... arguing with him all the time

• 3mo

I try to not discuss with people and everyone is afraid of discussing with me so it has been sometime since my last good discussion

• Nice boy. Cheers at my babe he's a nice boy

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice guy all the way.
    I'm almost dating one rn

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I would want a bad boy who is nice to me😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm dominant, so I prefer nice guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice guy.
    I think I can get him to try new things and get a little bit of a back bone.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends do the nice guy do all I want?

0|1
    0|0
  • None thanks.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more