Girls, would you rather date a nice guy who's sometimes too nice or a bad boy who is sometimes an a**hole?

I guess the bad boy can be more fun but also cause easier trouble while the nice guy might be boring at times but cares more about her? I don't know, just curious what you choose

explain if you want :P

• Nice guy
    73% (61)
  • Bad boy
    27% (22)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe in these silly nice guy vs bad boy scenarios. What's even a "bad boy" when you're over the age of 15?

What Girls Said 32

• Neither. I am not intersted in too nice or in too bad that he couldn't give a fuck about me. Nope no way.

• The one who's better looking & more intelligent - obviously 😎

• I've dated both, and hypothetically speaking, if I didn't have my son, I know I'd be better off sticking to bad boys.
    When a bad boy is an asshole, you're prepared for it.

Falling for a nice guy comes at the expense of your pride, your self esteem and your trust in men.
    The problem isn't when they're "too nice" , it's all the passive aggressive stuff that you don't see coming.
    But then, at the end of the day, we're partly to blame for being hurt because of our own expectations.

• If I have to answer this... You do not know me well enough.

😏 Give it a guess, Yumi.

• Neither, I'd dump both sooner than later. I get sick of doormats and I can't stand being in the company of asshats.

• i like a guy who is nice by nature, but can b super mean (to me) when i need him to b. ;)

• Nice guy that is NOT a pushover.

• When I was 25 I dated the a**holes, the bad boys... I'm 47, I married the nice guy.

• I would probably end up beating the nice dude up. For some odd reason if I'm with a dude who is way too nice, that tends to piss me off greatly. I don't want a dude who will take my bullshit and let me walk all over him.

haha you're like my sister... she got pissed because the guy was never fighting back so she broke up lol

• Do we really need to pin labels on people? It's so freakin silly... Just stop. Life isn't as simple as binary code. I like balance.

• nice one for sure if a ''had'' to choose.. otherwise a nice guy who's cool and badass would be idea

• Nice guy

• I voted nice guy but most likely I'd probably end up with the bad guy. I'm a "good girl" so I like a guy that brings me out of my shell

• I would go for the nice guy. I hate games instead of making things interested for me they do the opposite. I'm over that stage in my life so a nice living guy i know i mean the world to its just what i love and would go for

• Neither.
    Why on earth would I settle?

• I can be an asshole, if a guy had asshole tendencies, I'd work hard to trump him. And that's a scary scary scenario

• I'd like the ones that won't say, "I'm a nice guy!" And right after getting his feelings hurt, he transforms into some kind of 3 year old beast that curses 78 times for one sentence :)

• I think you have an idea about that :p

• depends on looks, voice and demeanor

• Not this shit again...

I'd date someone who's level-headed.
    I'd rather pity someone who can act either nice or bad.

• Nice guy who's sometimes an asshole

• Because every woman wants to be treated like a lady

• bad guys are better

you're probably fighting with them all the time :P

I mean verbally... arguing with him all the time

I try to not discuss with people and everyone is afraid of discussing with me so it has been sometime since my last good discussion

• Nice boy. Cheers at my babe he's a nice boy

• Nice guy all the way.
    I'm almost dating one rn

• Well I would want a bad boy who is nice to me😂

• I'm dominant, so I prefer nice guys.

• Nice guy.
    I think I can get him to try new things and get a little bit of a back bone.

• depends do the nice guy do all I want?

• None thanks.

• More from Girls
    2

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more