• Pretty Much
    17% (2)100% (8)50% (10)Vote
  • Not really
    83% (10)0% (0)50% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Shy people get less people because they don't reach out as much. But that's something everyone needs to work on. Some just start earlier than others.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

It's much different if you're a guy. Not saying shy girls got it easy but easier than their counterparts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty Much

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Okay shy guy, stop being so insecure and just have some fun in life! Just because you're shy doesn't mean you can't get a girl, okay?

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

See the thing is, you get approached and I don't.

• Show All
    • 3mo

And you think I haven't been burned? My ex called me the worst things imaginable, but he can shove those up his ass lol. You're not actually going to give them the power to control your happiness in life, are you? You're thinking way too much about what other people will think of you, but instead you should spend more time on figuring out how you can like yourself. I know for a fact, and it sounds cliche, that until you've learned how to love yourself, other people can't love you. It sounds like you have a long way to go in terms of self-development and self-confidence, but I'm sure you can get there :)

• 3mo

I'm sorry to hear that. Gladly he's gone now. I used to worry about it so much because I thought there was nothing I could do. I used to be afraid (and still am) of approaching girls because I didn't want a bad reaction. It got to a point where I wanted a strong confident woman to approach me. I'm getting better as a person but I still struggle to break out of my shell. I've been getting less shy over the years so hopefully one day I'll be comfortable going out.

What Guys Said 2