boyfriend barely texts me good morning or anything during the day, how do I cope?

So me and my boyfriend are having a really rough patch.. It seems I'm the only one being affected by it.. It's painful. There was a period of time where we didn't talk, and I was waiting for him all dolled up but he never texted me. It's a long distance thing and I understand he works. We have had quite a bit of arguments and I've had days where I think of him, and that bubbly warm feeling isn't there. His business is his life basically and he even said he isn't meant to be in a relationship.. But he is so close with other girls where he is. What do I do.. I'm crying at night and feel stupid.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, sorry you're having online relationship problems. Sadly this is all too common in ldrs. Problems arise out of nowhere and it frankly sucks. Have you tried talking to him to see if you can find a resolution? A long serious talk can work wonders.

Most Helpful Girl

• LDR are One of the Hardest to Have and to Uphold of Any, @Flames_864. I, above Many on here, dear, Know from the Best from the Rest, probably the Most just how 'Hard,' for I still Have a Husband out in Egypt that I never Returned to.
    It takes two special people to Take the Time and to Make the Effort to make this work. If Only One, hun, is Doing all of the Leg work, then it Can Grow and then Go... Dead in the water like a Duck with no Wings.
    I believe that as Wise as I am, he has been Giving you Helpful Hints, although Hurtful, to What he May really want. It appears with All of the Certain Sure Signs, this Tom doesn't Want to Be in a Relationship and May be Keeping Cozy Company Now... With other girls where he is.
    You need to Tell him that you are Not going to Wait around and Put up with being the 'Only One' who is Trying and... Crying. Tell him to Poop or Get off his Jolly Potty, or to Loose your Number.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• I wish I could give you better advice but maybe watch a violent netflix show,
    Take your mind off it

• Don't send him message.

What Girls Said 1

• I am sorry sorry you are going through this but he is telling you that he doesn't want anything serious right now and clearly he is not that interested if he is barely giving you attention and going days without hearing from him.

How you cope? Accept that he is not that interested and go on dates to get him off your mind. Time heals all. Do not call nor text him bc he is the one who hasn't shown any effort. So stop chasing a man who clearly does not see the value in chasing you back. He is being very clear by his actions.

He's still such an amazing guy.. It's just he's a workaholic.. I don't know I love him so much.

i know the feeling when you are not getting the attention you deserve and wish it was diff bc of love and tryin to make excuses for it but the man told you he doesn't want the same you want and is showing you a lot by his actions