I was planning to grow my beard out. Should I shave of my 1 month beard for a date?

The beard is a part of me. I feel like tieding it a bit up for her but not trimming it down to a stubble. Does this meme explain it all. I haven't told her im growing my beard out. On my pictures i have a heavy stubble. But yet again we haven't met before. To often i shaved of my beard for a women ending up not together and beardless. Whats ur opinion?i was planning to grow my beard out. Should i shave of my 1 month beard for a date ?

3mo Obviously the beard in the picturr i used is too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep it !!! Don't take off something you like just because of someone else. You'll know if she's "The one" if she doesn't mind :)

You are right. I will shape it a bit better i got beard oil etc but I've been wanting to change my appearance for such a long time now especially since i went through a misscarriage with an ex girlfriend. Im just really looking for myself and i rather be that one guy who has a beard because i like ir then the guy who has several different kinds of styles bevause others like it. And ur right if she's the one it won't matter and if she's the one i might shave it off eventually. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• i think that if you have the patience to grow a beard you can put up with a womans bullshit about beards too.

What Girls Said 1

• Shave! But since you like the beard keep it. There's lots of women out there who love bearded guys!

What Guys Said 1

• If you grow a beard like that , every time you past through the airport checkpoint you'll be selected for a "random search".
    Bring lotsa astroglide.