If only by their looks, which celebrities (other than their spouses) would you match with these actresses?

If you could play a cupid for a moment, which celebrities would you match with these actresses? Who would make a fitting/beautiful couple?

1. Naomie Harris
If only by their looks, which celebrities (other than their spouses) would you match with these actresses?

2. Jenna Coleman

3. Amanda Seyfried

4. Lucy Hale

5. Eva Mendes

6. Mila Kunis

7. Natalie Dormer

8. Christina Ricci

Updates:
3mo Can be actors, musicians, athletes, politicians, anyone

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Still have a thing for Christina Ricci

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Really? I've always found it interesting when people say that cause I've never found her attractive. What's best about her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you asking? I mean, what made you ask this question?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

We had a conversation with my friends about couples. We were wondering whether couples really look a like and then we talked about the saying "out of someone's league". Like do people usually end up dating other people with "same level of beauty" or is it just crap.
      So I was curious to see how people would pair up random celebrities if the only thing they were focusing at was how people look together.

• 3mo

That is actually sort of interesting. I have never thought about that. Anyway, I will think about it and get back to this question.

What Guys Said 3

• They all look like fishes so none.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Whaaaat

• 3mo

Just look at the amount of paint they used on their face, and look at their wig.

• 3mo

😂 Well Hollywood and movie business so what can you expect 😅

• Mila Kunis

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never found mila kunis hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!