My boyfriend want to go some where and park... but im nervous! please help?

me and my boyfriend just started our relationship 2 days ago. im not comfortable with him yet and im working on it but it takes me a while to get warmed up to someone new. tm night we are going on our first legit date. he wants to park his car and chill but im kind of nervous about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You do not have to do anything you are not comfortable with.

Tell him that you would rather see him at your house (or whatever you'd prefer). Don't feel pressured to go with him; he should be happy you want to go on a date with him to begin with regardless of where it takes place.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to realize that he cannot and he should not pressure you to do anything you don't want to do. If you don't feel ready to kiss him or make out with him yet, you should tell him that you want to take things slow. If you don't want to go to the park, tell him that as well.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't go unless you want to. Tell him to hangout someplace else. If he doesn't agree then maybe he's not the right guy for you. Trust your instincts, they work most of the time.

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. Tell him up front that you're not ready for that. And if you sense he's not going to listen to you call off the date. Or you can suggest you go to another place or somewhere around people. Let adults know where you are and where you're going. Have someone on standby if you need a ride home.