Guys, what is the most attractive thing about a girl? Is it more about inner beauty or outer beauty, or a combination of both?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• both are important. However, if a girl has 10/10 inner beauty, suddenly her outer beauty becomes 10/10 and so on. My point is that inner beauty positively or negatively influences outer beauty :)

What Guys Said 14

• Combination of both but I think inner beauty more because if I see a beautiful girl but she has some traits that I dislike then this could turn me off and forget about her easily. So I guess inner beauty comes first and then outer beauty. Without inner beauty then outer beauty is irrevelant.

• Combination of both but initial attraction is usually outer beauty but as it develops the inner beauty comes into play

• No amount of outward beauty can make up for the lack of inner beauty.

• Both, but like 99% of it is inner beauty

• In the beginning, it's outer. As I get to know a gal, it shifts to inner and then balancing out.

• Outer beauty.

• Both as personality can take an average girl and give her this glow that makes her hot.

• Beauty on the outside and gooey clay on the inside.

• obviously both. if she's a bitch, her looks make her look like a 1, vice versa

• Depends on the girl.

• Inner beauty but sometimes looks matter😅

• Attractive for what purpose?

Lets be honest here, I don't really care about her inner beauty if I'm looking for someone to bring home at 3am from the club.
    If however we're talking about someone to fall in love with, that is a very different story.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more