Does he like me or did he find out that I like him?

We were sitting in an auditorium and he was infront of me (with his guy friends). It was the first time seeing him since the beginning of summer. At the end of the year last year I noticed some signs of him liking me. Tonight it seemed as thought he was looking at me from the corner of his eye, repetitively. Then he would fix his hair.

repetitively him and the buds on both sides would laugh and make jokes with him.

BUT THEN toward the end of the night he was whispering to his best friend and he looked at me tower and said something like "dude, that's her?" And I don't know what to think of it.

Do do you guys think he likes me or do you think that he found out that I like him and was making jokes with his friends?

i honestly donot know and he's really attractive and popular and I'm semi popular but not THAT popular. I'm also kind of shy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He found out you like him