I got impatient with a guy & he stopped talking to me.. Will he come back?

I was talking to a guy online for quite sometime and we both have discussed meeting. He is extremely busy right now with 2 jobs, one of which is seasonal so it requires a lot of his time. The people in his life depend on him too since they work together. Anyways, I kept asking to hang out, or see him and he stopped talking to me. He is out of state right now for his seasonal job, and so he is busy so talking is understandably less.. But it has been a couple weeks since I last tried to talk to him and nothing. I was wondering if maybe he'll come back around once his life slows down after he returns home or if I blew it by hinting or asking him out when he told me he was busy a few times.

• You'll have another chance
    32% (6)33% (4)32% (10)Vote
  • You messed up - irreparable
    68% (13)67% (8)68% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo It'd be nice if you'd explain why
3mo By keep asking I meant three times in a row within a couple days

0|1
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just send him a message saying something like..
    'Hey, i hope you're okay. I miss talking to you. I'm here if you want to talk, you know that right?'
    If he doesn't reply, that to me says he's not that into you. It only takes 2 seconds to send a message after all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I know it hurts but it doesn't sound like he's that into you or just way too busy.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

He is traveling every weekend this month and works every day during the week.. I wanted one of his evenings but I think he wanted to sleep

• Show All
    • 3mo

Okay cool, thank you!

• 3mo

Happy to help.

• You messed up - irreparable

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'd like a reason otherwise keep it to a vote

What Girls Said 5

• You never rush...

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Was it rushing though? I mean we were talking for almost 2 months

• You didn't do anything wrong - he isn't interested. If a guy is interested, he will make time to meet you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wasn't all that interested and is simply just too busy. It wouldn't work, his schedule is to hectic, go for someone who's more available.

0|0
    0|0
  • You did nothing wrong and he's not into you. you'll have another chance with another man

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay.. Maybe just send him a message saying that you hope he's okay and hope works okay and you miss talking to him ( something along those lines anyway ) wait and see if he replies..
    If he doesn't reply then move on find someone new etc etc.
    If he does reply be nice and understanding and suggest meeting when his seasonal job ends..
    He may just be super nervous to meet you!

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Well I was thinking of giving him a month since I know he's very busy now... It wouldn't be weird to wait that long would it?

& he very well could be. :b

• Show All
    • 3mo

One question, did you guys talk every day before you met or how often?

• 3mo

Sorry I fell asleep uk time! And yeah we spoke pretty much every day.. Few days we would go work out talking but we would talk every day even if it was just a few messages