How many guys are attracted to really tall women?

I am about 5ft 8 (176cm) and for some reason I find tall athletic girls a real turn on.
My ex was about 6ft tall and on the weekend I am going on a date with a girl who would be even a bit taller than that again.
For some reason im just really into the tall ladies.
Most of my friends say im crazy and they all prefer short girls.
How many guys out there like tall women?
Is it a common thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a tall girl and I agree with you. I try talking to shorter guys and they almost seem intimidated and can't wait to get away.

Hiw tall?
      I agree taller /tall women are scary and intimidating although they are hella sexy

Wait I thought you were a girl, sarahprincess? Why does it say male asker 25-29?

Whoa that's tall for a guy even , and hence super tall for a girl.
      Do you /can you date a very short man if the man has the balls to date a super tall girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yknow a girls height never mattered to me. I'm 6'2" and my current girlfriend is 5'5". But I've found short women and tall women equally sexy. Both have their unique appeal.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 5'10" (if that counts as "really tall") and in my experience it's not a lot. Especially in Europe unless you go to like Italy or Spain, I've also scored really well in Asia and Australia lol but yeah, not in Europe. Maybe I'm just not their "type" though :/

• Everyone has preferences. You like what you like. I am short...5ft 2 and my boyfriend is 6ft 2. He loves short women.

Its always good when you can't someone who fits into your ideal preferences

I love tall men... so it works out good.

• Nothing wrong with tall women at all! LOL Look at all the beautiful iconic stars of today. The Obama's , Rihanna 5'8 , Beyonce 5'7, Taylor Swift 5'10, Tyra Banks 5'10, Ciara 5'10 ... I Rest my case lol but tallness always was a beautiful feature to have. ( this comment is for all the people who think being tall is ''un-attractive''

• Being a short girl. I do not think i have rights to answer this but I think a lot of guys are into tall girls.. i mean if not who else would be dating the tall girls o. o other tall girls?

I have also heard a lot of taller girls say that guys often run away at the prospect of being shorter than their girlfriend.

WELL xD im stumped

What Guys Said 16

• I don't understand why people find "height" as a major turn on. I don't get it. To me, her face matters more. As long as she's not more than 16 inches shorter than me and she's not taller than me which is really really rare, so what if she's really tall.

Smh, what is up with this website's obsession with girls in the 6 foot range? You all need to chill.

• Depends if she's averagely hot.
    If yes, it adds a bit more pressure cause it can be intimidating depending on how she treats you.

But their bodies can be exceptional compared to the other women.

If short girls are reading this: you're also good, remember -> you're hotness concentrated

• No, the norm is that men prefer a woman at least a bit shorter than they. And generally they prefer them to weigh a bit less than they. But hey, if you like 'em tall and have good game you'll likely do well. The tall ones have a tough time finding suitable guys. Generally they have to look for one even taller, and that can eliminate 90% of the male population.

Ideally they are 4' tall and have a flat top of their head so you can set your beer on it.

J/K :)

• i don't mind them especially if they're really leggy. i'll fuck girls of all sizes if they're hot enough.

long legs are awesome

• I'm 5'4" and would date a gal to 5'8" since I want to be able to kiss her even if she decided to wear heels. Mmmmmm... legs

• I'll take a woman in any form pretty much if I can find something, anything that I can be attracted to her enough about.

• I prefer short ones (5"2' and under) as long as they don't have midget proportions. I once had a girlfriend taller than me (I:m 5"5' and she was like 5'8-9"). It felt awkward having to stand on my toes to ninja-kiss her.

• I like tall women.

• Im very tall and prefer very tall girls.

• I love a cute face with long sexy legs.

• I'm attracted to really tall women. I don't know why but they can be so cute.

• I am attracted to really tall women so they can dominate me, i don't know why but it turns me on.

• average height and i prefer women of average height

• I don't know how common it is. I am exactly the same as you, though. Like, EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOU. About the same height and into the same thing. Are we secretly the same person? XD

how good are the long sexy legs of a tall girl
      its amazing to see

Well for me it's not so much the legs as just her head being above mine. I just like people being taller. :/

• For a long time I had a thing for Ellen page since before xmen3 and was devastated when she choose to become a lesbian though it was obvious she was gay from the beginning but anyway I still jerked my greasey meatpole to her though she never really revealed her body. Recently she's been showing more and more of herself and you can imagine how " happy" it made me when she appeared topless in her last few films and I never thought id see the day #SPLUDGE xoxox

• You are extremely short for a man.

no I'm not

Yes you are. Your around the level of a girl dude.