Do you think it's worth it for me to like this girl? Or not?

So I like this girl, and she likes me back. I'm 15 she's 14. We both can't date due to religion. We both still like each other for a possibility of marriage. Do you guys think it's worth it for me to flirt/ talk to this girl? And by the way we have known each other our whole lives, basically the day she was born. Our mothers are friends. So would I still be liking her years later? And would she? Do you guys think it's worth it or not? Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• ... Basically the day she was born...
    You both have been Nursing and Nurturing a Most Amazing Friendship that Could Lead to a Great... Courtship, if given the Chance for Romance.
    Becoming of Age is just Around the corner. If you Both find the Magic and Chemistry is there, then it just Might be Worth Waiting for to See if there Could be More.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't let religion hold you back, no offense but I find that kind of weird. If you think she's worth the wait and you want a future with her then ya I think it's worth it. You guys don't necessarily have to "date" to do couple like things or just to at least keep the dream alive type thing. Good luck!

• I think it's a good possibility. test the waters to see if she reciprocates first.