Any cute Latinos who would date a white girl?

Been wanting to date a Latino, so many cute ones just walking around everywhere i go... I've dated one before years ago. And he was the best i ever had, funny thing is that i didn't think i would fall in love & didn't want to because i want to stay in my lane with white men But that boy had that good good lol..

Are you Latino? Have you dated, thought about dating or have you had sex with a white girl?
Latinos seem to only date latinas..

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanna fuck one too ÷) white girl here

What Guys Said 12

• White men deserve so much better ten this shit.

honestly in a way i think you're right it sounds racist i know but white women seem to want to try every other dick before marriage...

@IceCubedude Yeah, Woulda been less obvious if they used a pic of an actual whitey instead of a half Hispanic/half-Asian pornstar.

lol true it is suspicious

• I'm like.00000000000000000000000000000001% mexican maybe probably kind of.

• Im latino and I would if she was really cute but it seems like naturally I usually crush on latinas

• you look mexican to me.

• If you feel rejected by White guys, because they never approach you, hit on you and ask you out, you should point that out to them and tell White men that you want them to hit on you and ask you out.
    What you're doing now, out of spite, is not the way to go. This alienates White men even more.

Lmao I've dated the hottest of white men, but i find latinos to be explosively hot. Some of them i see at the gym are just too much.. Although i do want to marry a white guy.
      But before i do that i want to have some fun

• I think I'm like 1/16 or 1/32nd Latino. How *you* doin'?

• Plenty of them pretty much exclusively date white girls. I think you'll be fine.

• I have a funny feeling...

• You look like a Latino. Go date yourself.

• Nope

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Im black and I've cheated so many times on my boyfriend with this super cute latino xD
    Lmao im going to hell!! -_-
    I love those cute brown Hispanics!

• Honey, you should know that all these men like white girls.