Would you ever find interest in a girl dressed in boy clothes and a girl with short hair? Think of it as if this person had a pretty attractive body and a cute face.
To give you an idea of what I mean;
- Yes, I like these kind of girlsVote A
- Yes, but I wouldn't normally choose herVote B
- No, not my type at allVote C
Most Helpful Guy
I love tomboyish girls, but that doesn't include girls with short hair. Being a tomboy doesn't mean a girl has to look like a boy, it actually means:
1. A girl who enjoys rough, noisy activities traditionally associated with boys.
2. A girl who dresses and behaves the way boys are expected to, often into more masculine things like "stronger" sports, computers, or cars. Stereotypically wears jeans, baseball caps, and denim vests/jackets.
3. A girl who doesn't like "girly stuff" like dresses, skirts, high heels, makeup etc.
Personally, I love assertive, sporty type of girls.4