Guys, Would you ever find interest in a boyish girl?

Would you ever find interest in a girl dressed in boy clothes and a girl with short hair? Think of it as if this person had a pretty attractive body and a cute face.

To give you an idea of what I mean; Guys, Would you ever find interest in a boyish girl?

• Yes, I like these kind of girls
    31% (28)
  • Yes, but I wouldn't normally choose her
    29% (26)
  • No, not my type at all
    40% (37)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I love tomboyish girls, but that doesn't include girls with short hair. Being a tomboy doesn't mean a girl has to look like a boy, it actually means:
    1. A girl who enjoys rough, noisy activities traditionally associated with boys.
    2. A girl who dresses and behaves the way boys are expected to, often into more masculine things like "stronger" sports, computers, or cars. Stereotypically wears jeans, baseball caps, and denim vests/jackets.
    3. A girl who doesn't like "girly stuff" like dresses, skirts, high heels, makeup etc.
    Personally, I love assertive, sporty type of girls.

Thank you for MHO

What Guys Said 41

• Yeah, I don't mind that. I think the most realised people are those who can embrace and strengthen *both* their male and female qualities. What I don't like in women is the ones who have too much of a harsh male outlook, which is actually a lot of even supposedly feminine women these days. I like women with some 'boyish' qualities, but it must be tempered by their effusive lovely femininity.

Just for the sake of interest. I like two of the girls, but girl 2#, not a fan of her style and the 'emo' connotations. Seems an immature look, compared to the other girls.

• Yes, of course I find the third woman attractive. She would look more appealing to me if she had her hair even shorter than what is there in the picture.

However I will never date them or have any interest in them.

Yes, if they want friendship, to be my friend then I wouldn't mind that at all. It would be great being friends with a woman who keeps boy cut hair and is manly.

• It depends. Some tomboy outfit works , others just makes you look like as if you've given up lol
    The 1st one , looks like someone called her into work on a Saturday morning at 5AM.

The 2nd and 3rd one. I've got to say it. It works. The 2nd one looks like as if she's playing dress up tho. The last girl OWNED that outfit. I like it.
    www.reactiongifs.com/.../Castiel-Not-Bad.gif

• Oh my😱lol Tbh I think 1 and 2 pics are cute no1 especially😊it also depends, if she likes wearing baggy jeans then that'll be a problem😂😂

• If I wanted to date a boyish girl I would date an actual boy. But I don't. So no, it's hugely unappealing.

• To answer your post, Yes, I would find a boyish girl interesting, but it would have to go beyond that. Looks only go so far, I'd like to know the girl for who she really is before I make any flirtatious moves to get the number.

• I don't mind it, as it is the girls choice and who she wants to be or how she wants to dress. Wouldn't want to change her and wouldn't dislike her for being who she is.

• No, I want a woman.

• So long as her sexuality is unambiguous, yes. "Horsey" girls can sometimes be like this for practical reasons and it has its appeal.

• I actually love girls like that. I've never dated one of them because they're never interested in me.. XD that's the only reason lol

• as with any girl: it depends on if her face and body as well as character appeal to me, i will like to be with her. i don´t care if she´s "kind of" boyish.

• She would have to be very attractive. I rarely find the short boyish haircuts attractive. The 3rd one you posted is the most attractive of the 3 to me.

• Absolutely - if she was cute (and interested in boys, obviously).
    The boyish demeanor I quite like - implies less flaky than your girly girl - and less flaky is good!

• I like short hair.
    The cloths style more or less... not that much if they are like the pics.

But yes, i find interest.

• Whoever said yes is likely gay.

• Absolutely not. Im sorry, but I only find myself interested in feminine women. Besides, short hair isn't my cup o' tea.

If my girl's hair is shorter than mine - its too short.

• That type was my first girlfriend lol.

• Absofuckinlutely not a bloody chance. I dislike unfeminine girls immensely.

• Yes, big fan.

• Ellen Page is cute, I don't know if she counts as boyish. The ones in the pic all look like boys, so I guess it's a hell no

• NO. what happend to those days that girls were ALL ladylike? :(

• I don't mind boyish personality, I am no attracted to most if their styles.
    Even if I'm gay (WTF I'm saying I'm not actually), I'd still fuck a real boy🏃🚶👯

• not my type at all

• there is an attractive short haired girl around town but she's 1,85m and seems arrogant so maybe if I come to find one attractive who isn't a spoiled brat yeah np with that

• Short hair is fine but as long as your clothes are stylish and fited i dont see the problem. But if people confuse your for being dude i might change my mind

• No offense , but for what reason.. ?

• i like girly girls but its up to you how you dress

• yeah sure... they look bad ass

• Yes, i like girls who wear short hair bob and sort of Tomboyish type of girl.

• More from Guys
    11