Guys, do you prefer cute or hot girls?

I know that everyone has different opinions but I want to know your preference. do include the reason of your choice. thank you 💕

• example : cute like nora danishguys, do you prefer cute or hot girls ??
    44% (7)62% (24)56% (31)Vote
  • hot like megan fox guys, do you prefer cute or hot girls ??
    56% (9)38% (15)44% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer women that are just nice, have good hearts and sweet personalities, and are open minded and intelligent enough to know how to have a good time. Looks, are not something I focus too much on any more. The prettier they are the higher they're expectations I feel they'll have from people who desire to be involved with them. I'm just a normal guy trying to find my lovely normal girl. lol.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Nora looks like a psychopath to me (it's all in the eyes) and the second girl probably worries so much about her image she has no time to be real.

i prefer those "girl next door" types. REAL women... theyre the best in bed anyway.

2|1
    1|0
  • Neither of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao how's this even question, Megan fox is way hotter

1|0
    1|0
    • 3mo

and if you try to re-read back my question. I wasn't asking who's hotter. lol 😏

• I like girls - cute & hot is a matter of perception

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute makes me happy. All the smouldering and pouting and bitchy faces of "hot" is meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute is hot in my book

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both

0|0
    0|0
  • When I think of cute I think of a girl who has a nice personality and looks that are well cute. When I think of hot I just think the girl is really attractive and not much intention to date. Maybe I'm just weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute girls are hot to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are pigs. We take what we can get with minimal standards. I don't go after ugly or obese women though.

0|0
    0|0
  • very, very hot a little crazy, and very naughty to enjoy a lifetime. And also it can be very attractive and irresistible without exceptional beauty. life is to enjoy a variety of enjoyment and not just to look at beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute to date
    If its just a hook up hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice personality and big boobs will do for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • example : cute like nora danish

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute as to me thats hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what I'm doin wit the hoe. Naaaa I mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer the hot ones

0|0
    0|0
  • My preference is probably closer to your idea of "cute".

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute cute cute! Always

0|0
    0|0
  • they're both hot.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!