Guys, do you prefer cute or hot girls?

I know that everyone has different opinions but I want to know your preference. do include the reason of your choice. thank you 💕

• example : cute like nora danishguys, do you prefer cute or hot girls ??
  • hot like megan fox guys, do you prefer cute or hot girls ??

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer women that are just nice, have good hearts and sweet personalities, and are open minded and intelligent enough to know how to have a good time. Looks, are not something I focus too much on any more. The prettier they are the higher they're expectations I feel they'll have from people who desire to be involved with them. I'm just a normal guy trying to find my lovely normal girl. lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Nora looks like a psychopath to me (it's all in the eyes) and the second girl probably worries so much about her image she has no time to be real.

i prefer those "girl next door" types. REAL women... theyre the best in bed anyway.

• Neither of them.

• Lmao how's this even question, Megan fox is way hotter

and if you try to re-read back my question. I wasn't asking who's hotter. lol 😏

• I like girls - cute & hot is a matter of perception

• Cute makes me happy. All the smouldering and pouting and bitchy faces of "hot" is meh.

• cute is hot in my book

• I like both

• When I think of cute I think of a girl who has a nice personality and looks that are well cute. When I think of hot I just think the girl is really attractive and not much intention to date. Maybe I'm just weird.

• Cute girls are hot to me.

• Guys are pigs. We take what we can get with minimal standards. I don't go after ugly or obese women though.

• very, very hot a little crazy, and very naughty to enjoy a lifetime. And also it can be very attractive and irresistible without exceptional beauty. life is to enjoy a variety of enjoyment and not just to look at beauty.

• Cute to date
    If its just a hook up hot

• Nice personality and big boobs will do for me.

• example : cute like nora danish

• Cute as to me thats hot

• Depends on what I'm doin wit the hoe. Naaaa I mean?

• i prefer the hot ones

• My preference is probably closer to your idea of "cute".

• Cute cute cute! Always

• they're both hot.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0