Guys, what keeps you interested in a woman?

Nothing physical, I wanna know what keeps you emotionally invested in a woman.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How she shows that she cares about me. Admiration (two-way street btw). Knowing she's a good person. She getting happy when she sees me. Making an effort to know my family (even tough they're mostly weird as fuck - but so is everyone's family I guess). Common interests keep the dating life going rather smoothly, but it doesn't always make me be emotionally attached.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• If she shows affection and generally being happy with me and that she cares about me. Also that she's drama free and doesn't complain over every detail. Is generally mostly positive and easy going.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love, affection, accepting who you are rather judging..

1|0
    0|0
  • when they call me a little bitch and say that im a faggot and i can't surf then they dont buy me my fucking tendies

0|0
    1|0
  • Just that feeling that she seems to be a good person, and really miss them when they're away. The next time you see them feel a wave of anxiety and nervous all over again

0|0
    0|0
  • her maturity, her thinking, her inside beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • common interests and how she talks to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing better in life than a genuine heart from the opposite gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • common interest,
    how caring she is,
    how i improved as a person while being with her,

0|0
    0|0
  • She continues to be a kind person. Shows interest in my life. Likes to still go on dates. Tries to make friends with my friends or at least be okay with me having them as friends. Strong communication.

0|0
    0|0