Have you ever loved an ugly?

I'm ugly and I don't believe that someday I may be loved. I'm 23 years old and I've never touched a girl's hand. I'm the virgin of the virgins. Have you ever loved an ugly guy/girl?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• No because they are Ugly As Fuck

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be of the same thoughts as you - but at least I managed to hold hands with girls. So if I could do it, dude, you can do it too. Really. My mentality was legit a copy of your's, except I didn't show it. But now it's not anymore.

Well I still think that I may end up alone, but I would say that it's a possibility, but not a certainty.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I don't believe I'm gonna die alone. I know it.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Ok. Call me when you got there.

• 3mo

Sure thing buddy

What Girls Said 6

• He's just trolling, everyone. He's done this several times before, don't bite.

1|2
    0|0
  • You have to love yourself before anyone else can.

Try this:
    https://youtu.be/-N0yXGVWS1Y

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I was young and he was super sweet in the beginning, until later he turn ugly just like his ugly face.

0|0
    0|1
  • No by the way i know you from kizlarsoruyor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg another one?
    No I have never liked an ugly person, if I like someone it doesn't matter what they look like I find them attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • No one looks ugly unless they have an ugly heart, itll make everything about them ugly. you're still young, i believe someone will come at the right time. Just focus on you now, its good you're still a virgin. you're one of a kind.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• have some of my honest sympathies and a little bit of my attention bro 😢

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup. Still

0|0
    0|1