Help!!! need your opinion, been out of the dating seen too long! not good with mixed messages and need someone to tell me if this is normal?

So I met this guy online 2 weeks ago. We talked for about a week before we went out. The first date was good. He didn't make any attempt to kiss me just a hug. The next day he messaged me in the morning and asked when he could see me again. He was going to be away for the weekend so I said early next week. On Sunday night we made plans for Monday. The date was good and he asked me out for the following night to his place but still made no attempt to kiss me. Tuesday night he made me supper and we cuddled on the couch. We were falling a sleep and he said I should just stay. I said I should go. When I went to leave he gave me a super long tight hug and a long kiss. The next morning I texted and said I had fun. He messaged back and asked when he could see me again. I told him Fri or Saturday where I was busy. He responded with not tonight? I said maybe I would be able to do something. I ended up going over to hangout. We watched a movie and made out on the couch, i could tell he wanted more but I really wanted to make sure he liked me before I did. It was really late and we were falling a sleep and he said you should just stay. So I did and nothing happened. In the morning he gave me a long tight hug again and a kiss and I left. I never heard from him all day. At 9pm I texted how was your day? It's been 12 hours and still nothing. I'm not going to send another text but just wondering if you think his lost interest that quick? I total want to see him again and sleep with him ;P I didn't think I was making him wait too long where he never made a move on the first 2 dates... Please tell me what you think

3mo I should also say that from the beginning he said he was looking for long term. he even deleted his dating account online after the first date. I never asked him to or anything I just notice it was gone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you did fine, I don't see a problem. expectation around frequency of texting and what is in those texts causes a lot of problems. I suggest using the thingie where you can talk to the other person a lot more than text until you have good established communication protocols.
    Sounds like a good guy and isn't a player. if that is your first date after a long time, you did very well!

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he get jealous

Not sure. He just seemed really interested. Normally I wouldn't go out with a guy 3 days in a row in the beginning. But he seemed legit. I didn't really wanna stay over but it was soooo late and a 30 minute drive home. I thought why not this is the second day he asked me. He must want me here. Now he is camping but has his phone still haven't heard from him. Thought I'll wait till Sunday to message him again. If I get no reply must not be interested anymore

What Guys Said 3

• He's probably intentionally stalling but interested, or he's not interested at all. Wait a few days for him to respond or it's the latter.

• well you never really know a guys real intentions, id say wait it out and see what type of excuse he comes up with for ignoring you cause he could have sent a quick text saying ill be busy

thanks! that's what I was thinking. I only takes a second to send a short reply. would you stop taking to a girl if she didn't put out by the 4th date? worst part is I wanted to not sure why I didn't

• I really don't know. His phone might be flat. He may have left it at home. He might have had an intense situation at work that stopped him texting. He might have not noticed he has the text yet. If you want to know, ring him or go and visit him.

It's worth mentioning that you weren't making a move on those dates either. He may have been trying to move at the pace he thought you wanted him to go.

thanks I just don't want to come off to needy. I know he's going away this weekend and was on social media this morning. Im over think it :(

What Girls Said 0