FUCKBUDDY TURNING INTO BOYFRIEND? HELP WANTED?

Hi guys!!! I've been having an on/off sexrelationship with this guy for two years. It's been real difficult because during these two years we fought a lot, came back to each other, i liked him, he didn't like me, he liked me, i didn't like him. Now i made it clear i wanted a relationship and he wasn't sure id it would work, but it was going well for a while. We stopped fighting and i think he actually was even thinking about getting into a serious relationship with me. Now i messed up last week by causing a fight because of my own insecurities... -_- he asked me to leave him alone for a bit... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Is he done? Is it over forever? I realised i fell in love with him so i'm just like shittttt what to do? Any advice?

What Guys Said 2

• He isn't done. Just wants some space. This is the off part of the on/off relationship. Since he enjoys fucking you still he will be back just wait.

Thank you so much! 😝 See that's the problem girls have... We overthinkkkkk

• To men like myself, sex is like math. Add a bed, Subtract the clothes, Divide the legs, and pray you don't Multiply!

What Girls Said 1

• It means that you will continue this thing for a couple of years more before deciding to break up with each other for good. It's a vicious circle. Anyway, I do not understand why you would chase someone who's clearly not interested in developing something serious with you.

No, i made it clear i wanted something serious and he was slowly but surely giving in and willing to try... But now i started to fight with him for no apparent reason and I feel like I fucked it :/ but perhaps you're right and I should just let it be