My boyfriend told me my dad was a bastard and he deserved to die and if he didn't end up in the icu he would have put him there himself. What do I do?

My dads pacemaker went off 17x and he was admitted into the hospital the day before my 21st birthday. On my 21st birthday he went into surgery and the doctor was gonna replace a faulty lead, the doctor botched the surgery and he bled out in the OR and has anoxic brain damage. He's been there for 3 days now and I cried to my boyfriend last night because he put on a Japanese horror movie about surgery and there was blood splattered onto the walls within 5 minutes of the movie starting. He got mad at me for crying and stated the stuff above and I sat there in shock. We have been dating for a year, I'm good to him, I buy him things and take him out on dates even though he is in major debt and even tho my dad was strict he was always nice to my boyfriend and took him out to dinner and stuff. After my boyfriend said that I just stared at him and started crying harder asking how could you say that and I rolled up into the blanket and then he tried to fuck me because I guess he felt bad and I don't know. I think I should have slapped him or dumped him. I don't know what else to say and how to approach this Bc I don't want to be a burden but it's a lot all at once. He didn't even take me out on a date for our 1 year earlier this month or do anything special for my birthday and I think I'm developing cushingtons and it's just all too much. The dr said my dad is also in a vegetative state but I'm still awaiting that 2nd opinion in the upcoming days and I'm trying to be hopeful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend is a dick and only cares about himself. He is also a pussy for talking tough knowing your father can't do anything about it.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like your boyfriend is, what I like to call, a complete piece of shit. Dump him. Quickly. Seriously, fuck that guy. He's a mooch who doesn't have respect for your feelings or your immediate family.

• Dump him. For being an ass.. plus, it appears he's using you to support him.

What Girls Said 2

• For fucks sake just kick the fucking cunt out

• Why didn't you dump that cunt?