Which online dating site do you use?

If any which do you use? The only online dating site that I used is okcupid. But I didn't have any luck. I am in the process of using plentyoffish which is constantly advertised on this site.

I noticed that everyone seems to be so damn shallow its a shame.

Most Helpful Guy

• Plenty of fish is a great website for practicing what works with women, then after that you should switch to a socializing website like myspace or facebook. Add a couple people that are your friends and then network from them to more people you may know.

The problem with online dating sites is that everyone has been tuned to ignore certain traits that they aren't looking for, so that they don't waste anyone's time (that or they are fed up that their recent date fell through)... On socialization sites, you still run into that but not as much; instead people are more interested in hanging out or getting together without the intentions of dating. Allowing your a shot to network from real-life people and gain a friend + a relationship. In my opinion, it doubles your success.

Happy Hunting!

~ ArtistBBoy

• I know exactly what works with women so guess that site is not for me. I'll try the Facebook thing if anything. I think college is a good place to look as well.

• Agreed thanks =]

• Anytime man. Happy hunting!

What Girls Said 11

• None of them.

• I don't use any

• I haven't used a dating site in years, but I had fun on OKC. Met a few cool peoples.

• I don't use them. I have a hot or not account but I just use it for fun and not very often anymore

• None what so ever

• Dont do eharmony. My friends mother said it sucked

• None thats dangerous be careful

• I would recommend using scout

• I used to use okc but it sucks imo

• I tried eharmony. Didn't get good results

• Pof was great!

What Guys Said 0