When you guess that you've fallen for someone?

When do you guess that you love someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I start imagining sharing a life with her, travel with her, and want long to create memories together. That is when I start figuring out if or how much I love her 😋

And when do you confess your love to them?

When I know it's true and I feel it completely. It just depends on our chemistry mostly. Like if I feel comfortable with her and don't worry much at all I would probably tell that one sooner than another I didn't feel as comfortable with

What Guys Said 7

• If you are loving them to death's door. You just wanna be with that person constantly, never leave them again.

• When I feel it in my heart

• When your face is flat on the floor. :v
    It's different for everyone, this is one answer you have to find for yourself.

• When just thinking about someone makes you happy to be alive.

• Never after the first time. Maybe after the 5th time you've seen them (but not, like, the 5th date, lol, just the 5th meeting)

• You will know

• when i think of him more than cookies soda and chocolate

What Girls Said 8

• I first started wondering if I'd fallen for my boyfriend yet after we'd been together for just about a month. At which point I decided that I hadn't reached that point just yet. We were still in the 'honeymoon period', according to most articles online.

I only revisited that thought after we'd been together for a little over a year and had had our fair share of fights/disagreements and such, so no longer seeing things while wearing rose-coloured glasses. At that point, I could confidently look back and see that at the one-month point, I'd already fallen (or at least started falling). I don't think falling for someone is something quite as black and white as many view it. There are many different stages/forms of love. Even now, after we've been together for almost three years, I feel like we reach different 'levels' on a regular basis. You of course will love someone who you've been with for just a month differently than someone who you've spent three years with, been accompanied to the hospital by, among many other things.

• Chemistry and Attraction with my own Heart that will Beat when we Meet or even When in Time, down a Love Line.
    Good luck and Great question, @Gvanca, and Thanks for Sharing. xx

• when you sacrifice your time or wishes to make them happy

• You should just know it. You'll do anything for them. Usually around 3-6 months into a relationship. If you don't feel it after this its maybe time to move on. If you've fallen you'll do anything for them. You'd actually die for them.

• When I need him so bad, I feel like I can never be close enough to him. Even having sex wouldn't be close enough. It's intense.

• When I'm excited to see them and want to talk to them more.

• You know your in love when instead of wanting to do anything to be with you significant other, you will do anything to make them happy even if it doesn't involve being in your life.

• When my body is ready for them