Why don't most women go lesbian?

It seems like most women are bisexual, why don't they just date women? Is it because they're not providers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its human nature.
    Nobody can't force herself/himself to different tendency.
    You are a heterosexual kan, if you are heterosexual. You can't force yourself tobe a gay.
    She is a bisexual. She enjoys both girls and guys. She can not give up from mans. She can not like just girls.

That's All...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think sexual orientation is actually a choice to begin with. Either they do feel attracted to their gender sexually or they do not feel that way at all. I suppose some ladies will experiment and get all wild and shit but that does not necessarily mean they are "bi" or "lesbian". Other than that there's also "gay for pay" when they work in the adult film industry, as it's really all just about the money and do whatever it takes to pay their bills, rent and other livelihood expenses or even help pay for their education, for college.

Cheers mate! Thank you for the mho!

What Girls Said 22

• That may be true what you said about most women, But personally speaking, i find women more attractive and sexually desirable, but also more difficult to be in a relationship with, unfortunately. But i do date women as well.

• It's because most of us are predominantly attracted to men... people don't choose to be gay or straight (or bi).

• I'm definitely not bisexual.

• Because no one can "go lesbian", either a woman is a lesbian or not. It's not something you can choose.
    And no, most women are not bisexual. Some of us are only attracted to men.

• No, it's because most women are straight. I'm bisexual, I'd date either, but I'm happily in a relationship with a great guy, and I'm not trading that

• For the 280,911th time, most women are not bisexual.

• Because im not bisexual or gay and female body does nothing for me. I think most women do it now a days cause it been accepted as normal thing and fun to experiment with. Not all women though..

Female body is better and beautiful , still why doesn't I do anything?

Thank God that despite making men ugly hairy weird beastly he made women with weird mentality to like it lol

@iamacreativeuser20 lol I guess

• The same reason why most men don't go gay, because most of them are not bi. Under 1% of the population of the USA is bi.

• Ask your mom.

• So what planet do you come from?

• Personally because I'm not sexually attracted to the female anatomy. :p

• (laughing)

NON GRATUITOUS bi grrrrl right here who DOES date women... one on one :)

• Because I'm also sexually attracted to men.

• I'm certainly not bisexual, where did you get that idea?

• Well I'm bi sexual and dating a guy, so what is your point?

• Because they want families

• because most women are bisexual? Really?

• We like men. Is that obvious... lol

• You're in luck, I'm a lesbian

• I'm bisexual and have a girlfriend. I still like guys as well.

• Woman are providers too now. How often do you see guys go out and hunt their own food? Woman can hit and office and work too, it's legally an option these days. Ya heard? But yeah woman date and marry men because it's what they are attracted to, what it is more excepted (socially and religiously) and who it is easier to have off spring with (usually no need for a 3rd party). a lot of woman want children and it's way easier to have that with a man one on one.

• .. Because apparently we're bisexual.

What Guys Said 12

• because it's not about choice man.

• What makes you think most women are bisexual?

• You read that study they did last year claiming all women are bisexual didn't you.
    -.- Don't lie... I know you did :v
    But just like most of these asshats that waist tax-payers money when they could be using it to cure diseases no... not all women are bi.

• To quote a close female family member: "I like cock too much to ever go lesbian."

• If I was a girl, I'd be Lesbian and not even bi.

• I sense bigotry...

• Because men have more money

• Mate, mate, mate!!! I ask myself this all the time. But that's because I find nothing sexy about a man lol.

But woman on the other hand, are sexy. They walk sexy, with the sway of there hips, they sound sexy, they're body is enticing with the right curvature. They're the ultimate attraction. But maybe that's just me.

• You have no idea what women are like, do you? Have you ever put down the porn mags and met a real woman?

• Probably because they choose not to...

• you're born that way, just like you're born straight. Most people know that, and if they don't, they're in denial

• thats good // let them deal with each other..

i dont want tot deal with them

You given up hope already?

@BrittBratt2416 yeah im done.. i went on a date the other day and she told me to fuck off because i wasn't aggressive enough..

next date i went on, i wasn't SUPER aggressive but i stepped it up a tiny bit (went in for a kiss), and got called a rapist. so yeah, i give up