Is this a bad sign/ cause for concern? Or am I over- reacting?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 months now. We click and have a connection in every way possible and he always calls me baby, gives me hearts, kisses, etc in texts. We met online and w both closed our profiles and we made our relationship official on facebook.

He always texts when he says he will but 3 times this week he didn't text me first when he said he would, but h replied within 5 mins when I texted him... am I over-reacting? Or is this cause for concern?

• over-reacting/ its ok
  • cause for concern

Most Helpful Guy

• Over reacting, don't worry this type of paranoia in online relationships is pretty common. There are thousands of things that could have kept him from texting u first or replied in 5 mins. DON'T WORRY, your relationship is fine. But if it does get worse than do be cautious but for now it is okay :).

What Guys Said 3

• Wait a few mons to be sure. Even if they don't agree.

• You sound alittle crazy. 10/10 would break up

Crazy in what sense? I've had bad experience in the past that's why...

• He didn't text u first 3 times? :o And also replied back within 5 mins? :o :o He's cheating on you!!!

Our relationship is out in the open and we both have our photos up

He is very disiplined and he has our photo on his msging app on whatsapp and on facebook and it's public...

So? The girl he's hooking up with may not care. They can be f*ck buddies.

What Girls Said 0