Can a man REALLY be faithful to one woman?

one woman*

• yes
  • no
  • 50/50
  • results
2mo almost 250 votes. great work. thanks for voting.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have done it for 42 years.

What Girls Said 47

• Yes.. if he is a one lady man.. A man can also be faithful if all his needs are being met.. From the kitchen to the bedroom.. A man won't have any reason to cheat if he has all he needs and want by his side.. Remember, a man is like a dog.. the more you pat them, the more loyal they are. He needs attention and love plus constant reassurance. Give him all that and you got one faithful loyal "dog".

faithful loyal "dog"

I thnk u dnt undrstnd me. i was only relating and comparing their behaviours. I ddnt mean they are the same cz they aren't

Lol and I was talking about comparing but comparing a human with a dog is wrong
      I know you didn't mean it literally but if anyone would read this , ANYONE, would think that you said males are dogs

• Unless he lacks self control or is actually polyamorous (which is actually pretty rare), yes.

• If they want to I truly believe they can.

• Of course! If he loves her he only sees her and no one else. I dated someone like that. It's really not that difficult.

• Yes, but not all men.

• Yes he can.

Cheating is ALWAYS a choose...

okay I heard that cheating more than once is a choice but the first time is a mistake.

COCOCHANEL said "it's human nature"

I didn't know that but even so...

Like I said each to their own, but in my opinion it's human nature and always always always a choice.

• Of course. Unless you count the checking out other girls as cheating. But checking out is just checking out and at the end of the day he didn't really do anything worrisome.

• Yes, if he wants to commit he can, we are able to overcome our animalistic instincts.

• If he really cared about her and their relationship, than he would resist temptation and stay faithful... period.

• Yes he can if he's willing to do so.

• of course its volitional. just like he can choose to 'not' eat bacon or smoke or drink or engage in sex... whether he wants and is willing to is another matter,

• Is this really a question? Of course! My boyfriend is madly in love with me, and only me! And he is mad for me in other ways as well. If ya know what I mean ;).

• I could if only i could make a girl like me ): hahah

• Yes, it's possible.

• Of course, if he is willing.

• Yes of course. Men are people not animals.

• Of course.
    The same goes as for women.

However, if you haven't found the truly one, at the right time in your life, then it starts to become more difficult to stay true to your partner.

And also, some people have it easier being faithful than others.

• Yes it's been achieved...

• Why can they not be?

• Well many have managed to so far.

• Yes they can.

• Of course, sex plays no part but I do think a lot of people have trouble committing. Not that they'll cheat but can't stay together.

• Yes, they can.

If the guy is WILLING.
    Some guys are capable of staying with the same women till death pulls them apart. 😊

• Mine can. Others are not so good.

• Yes, but the guy has to want commitment and choose to be faithful. I have a lot of male friends that are only with one girl

• I would hope so because one day I might get married but id say 50/50 because I don't personally know any fully faithful husbands... except maybe a few acquaintances but I'm not 100% sure

• Well I hope so 😂

• Some men can, some men can't.

• Yes.

• Yes. Being faithful is a choice. Men and women are capable of making choices to be faithful.

• More from Girls
    17

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 21

• only if the one and only (first) women would turn out to be a serial killer and murder him after sex. jk :)

• Obviously.

• Obviously it's possible, yes. It requires making wise choices (i. e. doing one's best to choose a compatible partner) and lots of work (the work is sooooooooooooooooooo worth it, and even fun with the right woman) to make it happen.

• yes, of course, i dont see why not.

• Yes.

• Its not that hard for someone with an IQ >50

• Yup sure can.

• I mean what is ur idea of faithful? Not cheating then obviously men can easily be faithful with one woman if it's the girl they love. You always sacrifices things for the one you love and being a fuck boy is one of them. So uhh ya.

• a very good women than yes

• Can a man do it? Yes, absolutely.

Will he? Well, that depends on the woman in question, doesn't it?

I don't think it depends on the woman in question. If you stay faithful or cheat, it's entirely on you.

You're wife/girlfriend could be a horrible wife or girlfriend, it doesn't mean you cheat on them. If that's the case, you leave them or try to work things out. The whole "I'm not faithful cause of my girl" is a petty excuse.

@redeyemindtricks @Beautifiedgirl123 you guys are cool if you are bitches then I am a mitch.

No... you work on the relationship or you leave.

I don't understand people who say oh but he doesn't do this/she doesn't provide that... It's sooooo simple!! fix it or leave!

• Yes, if the woman makes herself available to him, not every second of every day, but most of the time. If the woman follows progressive feminist ideals, then no. It's human nature.

If you can but choose not to provide for one of my most basic needs by doing something that causes you no harm, what do you expect me to do?

• I've always been loyal and faithful

• yess

• Yes, of course.

• Yes, I'd be if I could get one woman.

• But I ain't that one you diggggggg

• no, married for 20 years with 40 + lovers

• I have for many many years. Lol, and yeah, I have a lot of options as I am tall, good looking, smart and have a great career/money. I look all the time and have been severely tempted but, yes I am true to her.

• my dads been doing it for my mom for 25+. happily

• yes, why not?

• Yes but woman don't like choosing us faithful guys👌