Is it possible that she is interested despite the fact that she doesn't seem to eager to see me?

Ok, so I have been talking to this girl for about two months now. We met online and really connected almost instantly, first in emails, then in online chatting. After about two weeks we went on our first date, and ended up staying up until about 5 in the morning. We made out that night. A few weeks go by, and she was always too busy to do something else, but swore to me that she really did want to see me again. Finally we went on another date, also went really well, and ended the same way (making out, staying up until 5). We talk for hours online every day and text a lot too.

I guess I am just unsure about things. It seems that she likes me (she initiates conversations and we talk for hours, she is normally a very private person but has opened up to me a lot, etc), although she has never actually said she likes me, just that she likes spending time with me and talking to me. She also told me about a month ago that she is not sure where she is at in the dating world, as she has some health concerns and was devastated by a break up a few months ago. I'm just not sure of things, maybe because I am a naturally insecure person. I play it cool with her, and take things in stride, but deep down I guess I feel that if she really liked me, she would want to see me more often. She does have a lot going on in her life, but she also does have free time. Most girls that I have asked say that if they really like a guy, they will go out with him when he asks/make time for him. So maybe that means she doesn't actually like me? But there are the other signs that she does, so I guess I am just confused.

I guess I have two questions. 1) do all girls make time to see guys that they are interested in, or is it possible due to a busy life (and perhaps fear of getting hurt again by getting too close) that she does like me, but is just hesitant to get too involved? 2) should I say anything to her? I have been playing it very cool so far and keeping all of this to myself, because I don't want her to feel pressured or anything, but is it reasonable to ask her if she is interested in me/where she stands, or is that not a good idea?

Thanks for your help.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. A girl can be busy enough to not have time to see you EACH time you ask her, BUT if she likes you, she will make time. It may not be as often as you'd like but you would be able to tell if she likes you by how much time she spends with you. I am afraid of getting too close to get hurt, but I will still spend time with the guy I like.

2. Don't say anything to her. Go with the flow, it is hard, but if she is worth any of your time, you will stop worrying soon because her actions will tell you how she feels.

What Girls Said 2

• 1) Yes, definitely. I've actually lost guys that I really really liked by being busy and also bit scared.

2) While reading this I was actually thinking "JUST TELL HER!", so yes, you should probably open up to her on this, especially seeing as you'd said she was quite open with you, in general.

• Most females have had bad relationship. It's hard to go from a bad relationship into another one. Just ask her how she feels about you and if she wants to be in a serious relationship. Then if you don't like the answer she tells you. Then tell her how you feel and go from there. At least you know that she knows how you feel. And if you our still friends after that, then everything will fall into place.

What Guys Said 2

• Bro, I am sure of this- she's as scared as you are.

• i have a girlfriend who I've been in a relationship with for a while so it might be a bit different for me then you but she is in college and has become extremely busy lately so I don't see her as much as I used to. but I manage to see her because we plan ahead. like we will set up a date to go on for next week and make sure we keep that time clear. also I often go over and just help her around her house or help her study. so maybe you could try something like that. also I think it would be ok to say something to her. just be nice about it. like say id really like to see you a bit more. make sure she doesn't think ur pressuring her and also you could offer to help her with anything she may need. hope I could help