Loners, socially awkward people and misfits. If you have found love or been able to date, where did you find them? How did your relationship start?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love? What's that? Doesn't exist for me

I get that

pretty sure I've never dated and not really sure that a girl has ever liked me. lol so maybe I have that family love thing, which always feels strained anyways, but in terms of a girl/woman that I like, liking me back, never happened

Yeah I can relate a lot to that.

What Girls Said 3

• Dating sites or forums are a good place to start.

• It's not possible.

• nope

What Guys Said 7

• I'm socially award but I just kept forcing my self to learn to interact more so I could find love. I got tired of being alone. Haven't found it yet but know I'm able to approach beautiful women now. Some I get to know some turn me down nicely. Yes I still get nervous around beautiful women but im able to hold conversation now. I know that if u want to find someone than start now. Just start interacting with more people until your in a situation were you can ask a girl out, and when it comes to talking to girls just talk about any and everything your comfortable talking about. Ask her questions about what she likes, what she likes to do, what are her passions, goals, favorite color, favorites food etc. start of light and Judy start interacting with new people as practice than work ur way up to asking girls out. I can practice at grocery stores. Just remember to be respectful, be confident in what your saying, and remember to be consistent with the woman and never too clingy.

• Go online and find the misfits, Socially awkward kind. They are usually easy to find if you know what to look for and some even have a distinct kind of fashion. I've found them pretty easy but then again I look for the misfit kind and I know how to spot most of their kind.

• I met my wife in college- not sure where the hell I would meet someone now if I wasn't married. In college you can find like-minded people without trying too hard.

• mostly i tend to attract psychotic women... for the last 20 years. but recently met the perfect one on pof. com who is totally the opposite of what I'm used to. can't get enough of her, madly in love. we met after about a month, longest first date I ever had and just gets better and better ever since.

• Online, although by the time we met I was a lot less awkward. She was still pretty shy. Online dating is fabulous for shy people. As long as you are a genuinely nice person you can find love.

• At school

• Don't even bother labelling man. "Misfits, loners" no such thing.