Is it harder for women to be in a relationship in their late 20's?

I'm getting nervous...
It feels like all my friends are married or in serious long-term relationships (with a boyfriend who would drive long-distances to be with her and etc.)...
Yea... I'm no where near that...
I feel the guys who are only interested in me are the players... who I avoid fyi.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be careful what you wish for, you might get it. Are you friends all happy in their relationships? It might be a bit harder to date as you get older but there are still plenty of single guys for you to meet.

by the way, people who marry later tend to be more successful in their marriages. Think carefully about what is most important to you in a partner, because you can't find one guy who is going to be hit all your ideals.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it does get a little harder, just because more men at that age are off the market. Though, I think the hardest part is actually what you're living (and what men also go through). Wondering if it will ever happen to you.

You said this "I feel the guys who are only interested in me are the players... who I avoid fyi.' I think that you might miss opportunities just because of that. Not all men are players. They might give that image but if you don't try you'll never know.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, it can be. It's not unreasonable to be dealing with guys that have kids, ex-wives, crazy baby moms...

You're not in school anymore so work is usually the only place you meet people. The people you used to hang out with probably have settled down and have kids.

Work is not the ideal place to meet people. When workplace romances go bad, things can get awkward. Activity groups that attract guys, or online dating will work better. But avoid intellectual meetups, those are full of awkward 30 and 40-something guys.

• Someone on the internet once said that relationships are like farts. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

• The closer a woman gets to being in her mid 30s, the less desirable she becomes to guys that want to have kids. Most guys will want to be together a while first and want more than one kid, so age does start to become a factor.

What Girls Said 2

• If you think like that you're going to come off desperate and sabotage yourself. The average woman gets married at 27. You clearly have a lot of leeway on that.

• I think it depends. For me I met better guys at 26 than I used to meet at 21 but I'm never a rule. Maybe try asking your friends and partners if they know anyone who you might get along with? As well as why you might be attraxting the player type so as you work on fixing that issue.

Don't most women attract player types? Because that's what players do? Good point, though: I get what you are saying.