What do you think about ugly boys?

I'm 23. My friends and my brother always tell me that I'm ugly. By the time passes , I started to think like them. And I think I'm ugly now as well. What do you think about ugly boys? Would you date an ugly boy like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of your 16 questions you have asked, 15 are about you 'being ugly'.
    After reading through the comments on them and seeing your profile picture myself, you really need to bloody accept you're not ugly! And stop with the goddamn repeated questions already!

Yes I'm perfect

Hahahah alright dude, but I am allowed to interpret the question however I like, it's a free for all, and I'm good as long as I'm not breaking any posting rules.

I just wanted you to understand what I am asking if you don't have the brain to, I can't do anything to it

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Don't Feed The troll, folks. This is a repeat offender.

I am aware he is a repeat offender, but I am not sure he is actively trolling or really insecure.

@GuyWannaHelp see, the troll is bating you and you bit. This is how he gets off. if he was for real, he would appreciate the advice whether he agrees with it or not and move on, instead he does this. He's got a bizarre fetish and this somehow entertains him. He has mental problems. My suggestion is just avoid him and tell others he's trolling so they don't waste their time either. A decent human being would appreciate your concern and thank you just for taking the time of replying, whether they like the answer or not. He obviously is not that.

I appreciate your effort thank you for your comments. My mind remain unchanged

• Lol nope, I only date people I'm physically attracted to.

• 3|2

What does it mean?

@reuserious I know what it is. But what I didn't understand is why did she put this on this question. I'm not fishing for comliments.

Women do that all the time, there is a woman doing that just now. Thanks for that photo I shall send her it.

• The only ugly thing about you is your low self esteem. Physically, you look normal.

• You aren't ugly stop saying that. You are handsome but you try to hard to be "perfect" that it makes you think that your dont look handsome.

• Stop being so insecure

• They're ugly as fuck.

• Everyone has their own opinion but I don't think your ugly at all.

• You're not ugly, no one is. People can be egoistic, and have "society's" standards. But, I do think you should have higher self-esteem and confidence, because that is one of the things that makes people more attractive.

• You're not ugly whatsoever

• They should kill themselves.

• Your brother is right. But your brother is probably also ugly (being related to you).

• Omg stop calling yourself ugly jesus.

• Lol is this serious? ... I find you rather adorable tbh. Want to know who's ugly? Next time you go to work/class/school, take a good hard look around you and you will see all kinds of ugly. May it be from men to women x-x there is ugly everywhere, believe me... but you, If I seen you walking on the side walk, I would be that creeper a crossed the street that would be starring. ouo You're adorable ~ Don't let people that have nothing better to do with their lives, stress you out on how you look. Prove your brother wrong and go out to find some dates cause with that face, you won't have to go far. >->

Everygirl I know thinks that I am ugly.

Then you are surrounded by blinded A-holes who only go for beef headed jockies. ~ Try online dating sites :) Take your best selfies / post your best selfies and go fishing... There is a whole butt-load of beautiful women in those sites looking for (True) men. Just try it out ~ *nudge nudge*

• My definition of ugly might not be someone else's definition of ugly. People have different tastes. Guys that I find ugly do not really bother me with their ugliness what will annoy me is, if they try to approach me and ask me to go out with them!

Thank you for your honesty. I will copy paste this under every "Go ask her out , you have nothing to lose" comment

I don't blame you asker. This pink anon is just a feminazi troll. She is also stuck up and conceited.

@bobbyxx All I am saying is that everyone has different tastes and it is okay. No one is ugly because every person has their own way of perceiving ugliness or whatever. If I think a guy is ugly I am sorry I will not go out with him we can be friends but that is it! I respect your way of looking at things because at the end of the day everyone is different.

• if that's u in ur pic then u r not ugly

What Guys Said 4

• They should find a cliff to jump off of.

• you keep posting questions like this dude.

you need to man up and get over the fact you aren't ugly. even if you were, how you are as a person can make you attractive too!

No it can't

Then there are no girl who is my type. Because everygirl I know thinks that I am ugly and I can't be confident while everyone around me is telling me " you are ugly " I don't denie anything I am just saying either these girls are saying " you are not ugly " just to make me happy or they actually think that I am not ugly which if they saw me in real life they would tell me that i was truly ugly. Because they are seeing a non-moving pic. But in real life, they would see me fully and could easily tell me that i was ugly

I see. it honestly is horrible that people go around telling you you're ugly.

you could make a "How Do I Look" question. include different kind of pictures, perhaps even a short video, so that you give everyone a good idea of what you look like. Don't put anything about ugliness in the question itself, just see what people make of it!

• Nobody likse ugly people

• Don't worry, you can always get many cats and hire prostitutes but they may not accept you either...